Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youv'e been given a little bit of 'power' on here, dont abuse it :icon_wink

:icon_eek:

Just when you think things are getting a bit stale on here along comes a post to make you realise that situation may be about to change :icon_lol:

You may all laugh if you want, but I seriously believe had Milan not rescued the club when he did, that we would be a third division side by now!

Now, being slightly less serious, my take is that with Milan,we are one of the best resourced third division clubs and without him we would be on our uppers and in some danger of going under.

These are hard times and I can see some football clubs going out of business in the next couple of years or at least only battling on virtually skint with limited playing resources.

There is no sign of any loaded foreign investors wanting to invest big time in third division clubs - there's not much fun for them in that...and I would have thought that it was less likely than ever that the local business gentry are up for making a substantial investment.

We'd better indulge Milan and his occasional petulance about the mere paying customer expressing its opinion.

I'm sure you know what the word Hypocrite means tho Macky.

Yesterday in this thread you pulled me up for being out of order with the comments i made towards enderby. But surely your behaviour towards Tamworth fox, and his and others religious beliefs, was insensitive, disrespectful and some would say racist.

If you want to police the forum, make sure your qualified.

Ive since spoke to enderby, and he knows where i'm coming from. Hopefully you will do the same to jessel.

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26327

I am critical, insensitive and disrespectful to anybody that is deluded by religious mental illness, why should jessel be any different?
Please explain what the f*ck was racist about it though.

It's funny to me.

As I said, I might have missed something. But then, having it explained to me what I missed would probably take the fun out of it.

I know he meant hypocritical FFS, it was just a shitty play on words

Macky.

"I think all religious festivals, Christmas included, are a pile of cat shit, shit from a cat that is infected with AIDS."

And what about your abuse of peoples religious beliefs, because lets face it, youve been pulled up on it before.

Macky your a hypocrite, i suggest you clean your own act up, before preaching to others.

My argument is with Macky not you. But if you wish to carry on from yesterday, carry on.

My message was to Macky.But once again you feel it necesary to speak on someones behalf.

Youv'e been given a little bit of 'power' on here, dont abuse it :icon_wink

You really haven't got the first idea of how open forums work, have you?

And I was responding to something Macky had said to David Gwilliam: you were not involved at that stage. Good to see you're involved now though.

Not sure about your reference to 'power' and the abuse of it though. I have only been involved in this thread as a contributor.

Last edited:
Macky.

"I think all religious festivals, Christmas included, are a pile of cat shit, shit from a cat that is infected with AIDS."

And what about your abuse of peoples religious beliefs, because lets face it, youve been pulled up on it before.

Macky your a hypocrite, i suggest you clean your own act up, before preaching to others.

Biff, I haven't a clue what on Earth you are rambling on about nor why, but let me be very clear about this in case anybody is in any doubt, I think all religious festivals, Christmas included, are a pile of cat shit, shit from a cat that is infected with AIDS and I make absolutely no apologies for that.

Now what the f*ck has that got to do with this thread and please explain your accusation of racism.

I am critical, insensitive and disrespectful to anybody that is deluded by religious mental illness, why should jessel be any different?
Please explain what the f*ck was racist about it though.

Ive spoke to some members, and some of your posts regarding religion, especially those aimed at our Asian members, are sometimes borderline (at best) racist. You might want to ask jeff if hes had any complaints about your 'racist' comments.

I dont believe in religion, but i sure dont hound the likes of jessel when he wants to wish people well, by means of a 'Happy Diwali' message.

In future dont pull me up on my comments, when yours are no better.

Last edited:
You really haven't got the first idea of how open forums work, have you?

And I was responding to something Macky had said to David Gwilliam: you were not involved at that stage. Good to see you're involved now though.

Not sure about your reference to 'power' and the abuse of it though. I have only been involved in this thread as a contributor.

I made a mistake with the contributor. I apologise.

Ive spoke to some members, and some of your posts regarding religion, especially those aimed at our Asian members, are sometimes borderline (at best) racist. You might want to ask jeff if hes had any complaints about your 'racist' comments.

I'm asking you to explain how it is racist, but you can't because you are talking out of your arse

It's sad, so sad. It's a sad, sad situation and it's getting more and more absurd. It's sad, so sad. Why can't we talk it over.

I dont believe in religion, but i sure dont hound the likes of jessel when he wants to wish people well, by means of a 'Happy Diwali' message.

If you read that thread properly, I didn't hound anybody, jessel started abusing me

I'm asking you to explain how it is racist, but you can't because you are talking out of your arse

Thats my take on it.

Will you now admit that your comments can be as offensive as mine, if not worse, and we can put this to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46