Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive since spoke to enderby, and he knows where i'm coming from.

We'll have to take your word for that. It's a pity that you didn't do it in open forum for us all to see. The only evidence that is available to us is that he disagrees with you on this subject.

Hopefully you will do the same to jessel.

Why would he need to speak to Jessel? As a person with Faith, Jessel will understand and accept that not all people share his faith, or indeed any faith. It is perfectly clear where Macky comes from. What more would he have to say to Jessel on the matter?

Thats my take on it.

Will you now admit that your comments can be as offensive as mine, if not worse, and we can put this to bed.

Careful, Macky! The last person to say that to me was Nottingham Fox in the Travelodge at Burnley.

We'll have to take your word for that. It's a pity that you didn't do it in open forum for us all to see. The only evidence that is available to us is that he disagrees with you on this subject.

Why would he need to speak to Jessel? As a person with Faith, Jessel will understand and accept that not all people share his faith, or indeed any faith. It is perfectly clear where Macky comes from. What more would he have to say to Jessel on the matter?

Yeah i spoke to Biff and he put his view across to me. Agreed to put it to bed really. Was things i agreed and disagreed with but hey there's no hard feelings and just wanna get back to talking football.

Something racist, presumably, to make Biff right?

If you read that thread properly, I didn't hound anybody, jessel started abusing me

The reason people like you have such a high post count, is because as soon as a thread is started, in this case jessels 'Happy Diwali' thread, it took you 8 mins to post something that had nothing to do with thread at all, but came across as offensive to jessel, and others no doubt on here.

The fact is Macky some of your posts on here are fine, and some are totally unnecessary. A bit like mine. So your no better than me. So dont preach to me in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46