Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they will pay a premium yearly to rent the space that's it.

Thats a bit cack then imo.

i'll bloody get my george foreman out and give em half the profits. i'm sure i'd still make a load!

i have beer contacts too. it'll only be the crap i drink down my local but i'm sure it will still taste better than the shit they serve!

Does this mandaric fella know how to run a successful business :002:

Enderby's alrite to be fair. lived here all my life and love the place. quite a few decent boozers. mind you, you have to go out of the village for women. christ their bad now. 10 years ago they were decent but they've all been snapped up.

As for Narborough Bob, i hate the place !! :081: it's that fierce rivalry that enderby and narborough has!!

Oi ****er I'm a Narborough boy!!! And you're right Enderby women are like fishwives :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Thats the £64 mill question, do you invest now or maybe rot in this league or lower.

I'd leave things alone tho' if any decent offers for players e.g. Fryatt, Mattock, Kisnorbo come in in January then I think he will probably want to take some of them given a difficult trading position.

But in general it's about time things were left alone for the umpteenth manager to try to sort things out. Promotion this season is a reasonable possibility but I wouldn't keep throwing money at the situation to try to achieve that. Organisation and commitment is what is really needed not constant changes.

I'd leave things alone tho' if any decent offers for players e.g. Fryatt, Mattock, Kisnorbo come in in January then I think he will probably want to take some of them given a difficult trading position.

When you say difficult trading position, do you mean because we are skint or those players will want to move on.

Either way this is what frustrates me with Milan. Hes the king of chopping and changing, the turnover of managers and players since he has been here have been unreal. I,m happy with Pearson, but surely Pearson will be annoyed if Milan sanctions players to leave, to clear a bit of debt, only to bring in ' young and up and coming' players, on free's, who cant cut it, or seem to struggle at least :102:

Last edited:
When you say difficult trading position, do you mean because we are skint or those players will want to move on.

Either way this is what frustrates me with Milan. Hes the king of chopping and changing, the turnover of managers and players since he has been here have been unreal. I,m happy with Pearson, but surely Pearson will be annoyed if Milan sanctions players to leave, to clear a bit of debt, only to bring in ' young and up and coming' players, on free's, who cant cut it, or seem to struggle at least :102:

I'm not actually sure many teams would want our players. Even though we are near the top of the league, no one has really shone this season. There are a couple of players who have stood out in this league like Lambert at Bristol or Delph at Leeds but ours haven't.

I can only see Mattock going really to a better club who will maybe loan him backout. someone like everton.

the others in our squad will only go to similar teams or below in my opinion. people who we can replace quite easily.

I'm not actually sure many teams would want our players. Even though we are near the top of the league, no one has really shone this season. There are a couple of players who have stood out in this league like Lambert at Bristol or Delph at Leeds but ours haven't.

I can only see Mattock going really to a better club who will maybe loan him backout. someone like everton.

the others in our squad will only go to similar teams or below in my opinion. people who we can replace quite easily.

Mattock has been going for months..........Hes worth £5mill you know :icon_bigg

I'm just looking at the overall position.

My understanding is that it's difficult for Leicester to balance the books in the championship let alone in the third division - and that was before the credit crunch.

I'm not saying we should or will sell players - but if we have offers for players whose contracts are running down or Milan gets big money offers for any players, I could see them going.

I'm pretty sure that Mandaric must want a bit of stability now and I'm sure he understands that that is good for the club. Unfortunately, since he took over we have had generally poor managers plus one who understandably moved up on on. Pearson looks to me like he is doing ok although he is subject to the usual pressures from fans when they have higher expectations than where we are as a club. I have those expectations too but also the sense to realise that overall things are going reasonably well.

Boc is a decent bloke who I have met and in no way deserves the disrespect you have shown towards him, as for calling him Harold Shipman bang out of order.

Indeed. In all of my dealings with Bob over the past few years I have never known him be anything less that totally 'above board'. Well, there was that time in Blackpool (yes Flude, I went there too) that he had a word or two with a senior copper but the copper fully deserved the verbals :icon_bigg

Besides, Bob looks nothing like Shipman.

He's far more sinister looking!

People may agree or disagree with Milan's views. However, isn't it a bit hypocritical for members of a football forum complain about his right to express those views. Football is a game of fierce opinions and Milan's comments seem mild compared with most opinions on this forum. You carry on giving your opinion, Milan, and we will continue telling you whether you are right or wrong.

People may agree or disagree with Milan's views. However, isn't it a bit hypocritical for members of a football forum complain about his right to express those views. Football is a game of fierce opinions and Milan's comments seem mild compared with most opinions on this forum. You carry on giving your opinion, Milan, and we will continue telling you whether you are right or wrong.

I think you mean hypercritical, hypocritical means the exact opposite. :icon_wink

I think you mean hypercritical, hypocritical means the exact opposite. :icon_wink

I'm sure you know what the word Hypocrite means tho Macky.

Yesterday in this thread you pulled me up for being out of order with the comments i made towards enderby. But surely your behaviour towards Tamworth fox, and his and others religious beliefs, was insensitive, disrespectful and some would say racist.

If you want to police the forum, make sure your qualified.

Ive since spoke to enderby, and he knows where i'm coming from. Hopefully you will do the same to jessel.

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26327

it says your a littlethorpe lad on your location. you littlethorpe boys should know that you are seperate and are better than those narb boys lol :icon_lol:

its only your cricket and football teams that are joint. not the villages.

I'm a double agent residing in Littlethorpe working for the secret Narborough service. We spy on our rivals and I'm watching you enderby, I'm watching.....:icon_wink

He meant hypocritical.

You're just confusing yourself and in danger of confusing others.

That's funny, Macky!

Funny?

Funny ha ha? Or funny odd?

In fact it's neither. It's just incorrect.

Unless I'm missing something.

He meant hypocritical.

You're just confusing yourself and in danger of confusing others.

My argument is with Macky not you. But if you wish to carry on from yesterday, carry on.

My message was to Macky.But once again you feel it necesary to speak on someones behalf.

Youv'e been given a little bit of 'power' on here, dont abuse it :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670