Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Give your fecking head a shake, the bitchin on here is pathetic. Nine year old school girls act with more maturity than some on here

And who the fvck are you all of a sudden. Your 17 posts old ffs. Get to know people before you start lecturing them on how to act on a forum.

Boc decided to make this personal when he published my private message i sent him. Maybe you want to tell him how to behave as well :icon_roll

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story, eh?

Football forums are very rarely friendly.

Youve had one or two run ins with members yourself HF.

Aye but that was because I'm an over sensitive idiot who took things too personally.I don't hate anyone on here...well maybe one soft Southern ****

Its hardly going to go away while you keep chipping in with nonsense yourself.

Hardly nonsense is it go back through this thread and look at your contribution and then tell me it hasn't been childish or immature. It has had little or no relevance to the thread and too be honest is fecking tiresome.

Its a pity Harold Shipman couldnt post something constructive, instead of posting his usuall 'small talk'

That's a bit naughty...comparing a normal bloke to a evil piece of scum.

Exactly and I would have thought that anyone over about the age of 11 with even the remotest understanding of the economics of football would know this.

The only other option he has at the moment is to walk away and accept a notional couple of quid for the club.

Given Milan's personality he is most likely to want to stick it out for a bit and try to salvage his pride and some of his money. I can't see any benefit for Leicester fans in putting pressure on him. We have had an ok and promising start to the season - obviously some supporters are disappointed because we can't win every game but I put that down to a collective brain impairment resulting from the traumas of the last few seasons.

Well Said.

If chairmen were judged on their managerial selection, we'd be having higher turnover than manager sackings. However, if Biff made the point of Mandaric ''freshing things off the pitch'', I'd support his case - the club are still pissing about when it comes to customer care, still pissing about when it comes to the presentation of the club and still have a brown-nosing relationship with the local media.

There's not many clubs however who have chairmen who have a fresh approach to the off-pitch side of football clubs. Lerner is best example at Villa of an excellent chairmen.

Last edited:
Last night was the first time ive posted anything negative about Milan.

I said it was time for him to put up or ship out.

After sleeping on it, my opinion hasnt changed. I think we need a fresh face at the helm, with some fresh ideas for Leicester City.

I realise this wont be straight forward, but i think its time.

Are you that dumb, that you think we can get someone better that Milan. Get a grip

Last edited:
And who the fvck are you all of a sudden. Your 17 posts old ffs. Get to know people before you start lecturing them on how to act on a forum.

Boc decided to make this personal when he published my private message i sent him. Maybe you want to tell him how to behave as well :icon_roll

Does it matter how many posts i've wriiten?? do i not have an opinion cus i'm only 17 posts old??

i dont particulaly want to get to know you cus you make personal comments about people. All i'm saying is stick to the football.

I don't know any of you but Boc was merely bringing your PM's onto a debate that various members were geting involved with. Debate it between everyone and not just him!!

Thanks Hazz. And thanks for the laugh I had when I was considering which of those categories you're including me in and which is for the old doctor (who apparently always wore shorts under his trousers).

Hardly nonsense is it go back through this thread and look at your contribution and then tell me it hasn't been childish or immature. It has had little or no relevance to the thread and too be honest is fecking tiresome.

If your tired jog on.

Well Said.

If chairmen were judged on their managerial selection, we'd be having higher turnover than manager sackings. However, if Biff made the point of Mandaric ''freshing things off the pitch'', I'd support his case - the club are still pissing about when it comes to customer care, still pissing about when it comes to the presentation of the club and still have a brown-nosing relationship with the local media.

There's not many clubs however who have chairmen who have a fresh approach to the off-pitch side of football clubs. Lerner is best example at Villa of an excellent chairmen.

I agree. It is also a rediculous notion that we could transfer list every player from last season, it would have caused even more turmoil and we would have got next to nothing as we would have shown desperation to sell rather than a club approach us for someone they want.

Let's just be honest about it, other than people who actually support our club and don't have the finances to buy it, who else other than Mandy was there to stump up some of their own hard earned cash?

I don't exactly remember a bidding war??? As all on here i'm a fan but i wouldn't buy this club if i had (say) 50 million in the bank, people who invest in football clubs nearly always lose money. Mandy bought us (almost definately) because he wants to make some cash in the mid to long trem, he is also probably ego tistical and wants to be assocaited with a successful club (acquisition). Without him here we may not be here, end of.

Okay he's a bit of a knob, but this knob has put his money where his mouth is, so for that (in spite of all else) i will support him, again we have no other choice.

Does it matter how many posts i've wriiten?? do i not have an opinion cus i'm only 17 posts old??

i dont particulaly want to get to know you cus you make personal comments about people. All i'm saying is stick to the football.

I don't know any of you but Boc was merely bringing your PM's onto a debate that various members were geting involved with. Debate it between everyone and not just him!!

:tumbleweed:

You're well out of order there Biff, that's a completely shitty way to treat anybody, new member or not.

He/she may have only made 17 posts, but I'd guess he/she has already 'got to know' you by the childish way you're carrying on.

I hope this doesn't put enderby fox off from posting on this site, that would be a real shame.

...Welcome enderby fox, you are unfortuately in the wrong place at the wrong time...

If your tired jog on.

You know what I might just take you up on your advice. Think I will just post in the prediction league from now on. Boc is a decent bloke who I have met and in no way deserves the disrespect you have shown towards him, as for calling him Harold Shipman bang out of order.

This forum used to be a distraction from the stresses and strains of modern life, I am afraid that now too many of things I was escaping from appear to be manifesting on here.

How sad

This article was taken from the BBC 606 forum. Hes not under 11 years old, but its worth a read.

Mandaric, et al
League One Leicester City
by illustrioustrev (U11063075) 29 October 2008

I am writing to express my support for the guy who criticised Mr Mandaric for saying that Leicester fans who boo the players on occasions would be better off down at the pub quaffing beer.

As the other contributor said, just who does Mandaric think he is? Well, I will give you you my opinion. As some of you will know, I am a geriatic Leicester supporter of more than 55 years, and I can say with some confidence that Mr Mandaric is the most inept and incompetent owner/chairman Leicester City have ever had. He is the man who is responsible for taking Leicester down to the third tier of football for the first time in our long history. If anyone deserves a chorus of boos,it is him.This man is in no position to have a go at the long suffering Leicester supporter. His ridiculous antics with the managerial revolving door, and his support for the recruitment of unbelievably poor quality players has tarnished his reputation for ever. He has allegedly paid out well over a million pounds in commissions to friendly agents, as a reward for bringing in useless players. That strikes me as incompetent. Boo for that, Mr Mandaric.

Let us also get straight the myths of Mandaric being the financial saviour of Leicester. The people who owned the club after administration either did not have the money ( or the wish) to invest further in the club. Even after administration, the club was losing money.However,Leicester City was not facing a second administration. The owners simply wanted out, as soon as possible. Enter Mr Manadaric who had a full wallet, having sold Portsmouth for a big profit to the son of a criminal.

Manadaric bought Leicester on the cheap. That is why the purchase took so long to complete. The information I have is that Manadric bought the club for just £600,000 down. The balance of the purchase money is only payable if and when Leicester make it back to the premiership. So Mandaric got the deal of all deals. Once Leicester got back to the Premier League, and started to received an income of £35 million per annum plus, and with 30,000 crowds each home game, he would quids in.

I also understand that the ground is still rented, and does not belong to the club.

So, Mandaric's business plan has so far failed. We are down with the Div 2 dross, and Manadric is losing money.Given his incompetent ownership, you might say he deserves it.

That is no consolation to the Leicester fans who still support the team through thick and thin. If you look at the stats, Leicester and Leeds have levels of attendances two,three and four times those of the rest of the division, and better than a large number of championship teams.

It is amazing how Leicester fans have stuck by the team, given the rubbish we have been served up in the last three/four years.

So, Mr Mandaric,in my opinion you have no right whatever to criticise any fans and you should apologise.

Lets turn to players. Before making any objective judgement, lets realise where we are - we are in level 3. The last two homes games were against Walsall and Northampton. Two of the most mediocre sides I have ever seen. Neither side had a half decent player on the field. Yet we couldn't beat them. In the Walsall game, the two Liverpool loanees were abysmal. The goalkeeper ( Martin) makes too many mistakes, and does not inspire confidence. Hobbs was just dreadful in both games, at centre half, and at right back.

Iv'e got to say these two annoy me with their attitude. Mr Martin has said that he is only at Leicester to get a few games under his belt, then he is back off to Liverpool. Ditto, Mr Hobbs, who gives the impression he believes he will soon get into the first team at Liverpool. I doubt very much if either have any future at all at Liverpool. I remember a young winger called Smith, who joined Leicester on loan from Arsenal a few years ago. He was an arrogant little so and so, who graciously told us that he was at Leicester to get some match practice, then he was back off to Arsenal to become a superstar. Where is he now?

I admit I don't like the loan system, call me old-fashioned if you like, but I would prefer a team made up of players on the permanent payroll who are 100% commited to the cause.

I did not see the Brighton game, so I cannot make any comment.

The last three games have been a wake up call. What should have been 9 pounts became just 2. That is not good enough. Remember Brighton had not won a game in 14 attempts, and had not won a game at home this season.

Every team, in every division, has a bad spell. Lets hope ours is now ended.

There are 33 games to go, so it too early to despair. I have seen all the home games this season, and the quality of the opposition is so poor, I cannot see Leicester failing to finish in the play off positions, at least.

Mr Mandaric needs to find a few pounds for re-inforcements in January. At £3.20 for a cheesburger, and £3 for a lager,the catering tin at least must be pretty full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669