Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this time of the year hes not. It might be 80 degrees in Southern Ireland, but its tates here.

Well that's good, as long as it keeps you amused playing doggy-dressup, that's the main thing

well it would have been woof for him to have paid for it out of his own biscuit money, wouldn't it?

:icon_bigg

Dont underestimate my Bertie. Hes got 3 bitches on the go. And there always sending him gifts.

You cant tell from the photo, but hes got a dick like a draught excluder..............

By the way, have you been to a city game since the last time me and Cleefox met you :102:

Well that's good, as long as it keeps you amused playing doggy-dressup, that's the main thing

He dresses himself. In fact hes in his bedroom getting ready as we speak ( hes got a date with Duchess, the poodle at 22 )

Dont underestimate my Bertie. Hes got 3 bitches on the go. And there always sending him gifts.

You cant tell from the photo, but hes got a dick like a draught excluder..............

By the way, have you been to a city game since the last time me and Cleefox met you :102:

Jesus, i had a shit journey back to Manchester that night, i got back at 3.00am (there was snow) and had to get back up at 5.00am, yeah i went to Preston away and another game, can't remember it though...hardly surprising considering the quality of the fair!

This season no, but i now work 300 yards away from Millwall, so this will be my first game this season, if you or anyone wants safe parking and/or good (safe) pubs to go to then please let me know as i only live 2 miles away and there are a couple of good 'uns not far away.

I didn't know that was you!

:icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink

Jesus, i had a shit journey back to Manchester that night, i got back at 3.00am (there was snow) and had to get back up at 5.00am, yeah i went to Preston away and another game, can't remember it though...hardly surprising considering the quality of the fair!

This season no, but i now work 300 yards away from Millwall, so this will be my first game this season, if you or anyone wants safe parking and/or good (safe) pubs to go to then please let me know as i only live 2 miles away and there are a couple of good 'uns not far away.

I didn't know that was you!

:icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink

Yeh, most of the games since then havent been very memorable :icon_lol:

I probably wont takeyou up on the parking, but Cleefox might, he travels away alot. Im sure he will see this, if not i will tell him Sat.

He dresses himself. In fact hes in his bedroom getting ready as we speak ( hes got a date with Duchess, the poodle at 22 )

Ah that's okay then if the dog himself has chosen to dress up in clothes, that makes all the difference.
I just jumped to the conclusion that you or some other human had dressed him up for your own crass amusement, apologies as this obviously isn't the situation.

Ah that's okay then if the dog himself has chosen to dress up in clothes, that makes all the difference.
I just jumped to the conclusion that you or some other human had dressed him up for your own crass amusement, apologies as this obviously isn't the situation.

DUCHESS HERE I COME..............

DSC00329.jpg

Last edited:
:icon_lol: Class!! He needs to learn how to tie a Windsor knot though Biff!

But surely your behaviour towards Tamworth fox, and his and others religious beliefs, was insensitive, disrespectful and some would say racist.

Macky said nothing about Jessel's race, he commented about religion, which is not the same thing as race.

I would put religion alongside other irrational beliefs, things like astrology, magic healing crystals, ghosts, ESP, alien abductions etc.
Would you consider it offensive if we took the piss out of these things too?

Macky said nothing about Jessel's race, he commented about religion, which is not the same thing as race.

I would put religion alongside other irrational beliefs, things like astrology, magic healing crystals, ghosts, ESPN, alien abductions etc.

What have you got against ESPN??? Its a great channel. Get some right classic city matches on it!:icon_wink

I'm having some Bertie T-shirts made up. Would you be interested.

Biff if you are going to the trouble of making t-shirts up then of course I'd be delighted to sport one. In fact send me a couple and I'll put one on me kid brother too.

I would put religion alongside other irrational beliefs, things like astrology, magic healing crystals, ghosts, ESP, alien abductions etc.

I used words like "some would say" and "borderline". Mackay brought up the 'accused' part. So i dont understand your point.

My main point was, which he admitted to, was that he could be as offensive as me, and is in no position to lecture me on my comments.

Would you like a Bertie T-shirt when there made up :102:

Biff if you are going to the trouble of making t-shirts up then of course I'd be delighted to sport one. In fact send me a couple and I'll put one on me kid brother too.

I will post a picture of the T-shirt for your perusal................

I used words like "some would say" and "borderline". Mackay brought up the 'accused' part. So i dont understand your point.

My point is quite clear. You brought up the subject of race / religion.
I don't consider taking the piss out of a religion to be offensive, and there's nothing in the forum rules to stop people taking the piss out of other people's beliefs.

And who is Mackay?

My point is quite clear. You brought up the subject of race / religion.
I don't consider taking the piss out of a religion to be offensive, and there's nothing in the forum rules to stop people taking the piss out of other people's beliefs.

And who is Mackay?

Its a knickname :102:

No Bertie T-shirt :102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49