Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biff has PM'd me again. This time the PM is entitled, "Pathetic."

He tells me, "I thought you were better than that."

I have chosen not to respond to him by PM. I'm not even really sure what he means.

It's not a question of whether Milan has run his course or not anyway.

Milan is not going to get much for Leicester City whilst it's a third division outfit. Nor are we likely for the time being to attract some Russian oil trillionaire from their marina to decide to settle down on Saffron Lane

I don't doubt that Milan will know when to make a move if and when our fortunes improve.

He's quiet for the moment because for the first time since he got here we are winning more games than we are losing.

Neither Milan nor Pearson can suddenly turn things round so that we win every match

Fair point. But how long do you think people will keep faith with him.

Well done :038: I can put you on my list of Weak B&stards.

Why would that be? I would not have thought that it was weak to be happy to discuss matters in public. Quite the opposite in fact.

P.S. Bastards is not one of the words which the list software obliterates. You could have happily used it with no fear that your message would have been unclear.

Biff has PM'd me again. This time the PM is entitled, "Pathetic."

He tells me, "I thought you were better than that."

I have chosen not to respond to him by PM. I'm not even really sure what he means.

Boc when i met you at the Lincoln game i stopped you and had a chat and wished you well.

If you dont like the theme of my thread, tuff. I have to put up with your 'small talk' on here.

EDIT.......My wife did ask me who that funny little man in shorts was though :icon_lol:

Last edited:
What the fvck has it got to do with you.

Presumably Beighton realises that this is an open forum and feels that he may respond to anything which anybody writes. It is only you who seems to misunderstand and to want to hold closed conversations on matters which may be of interest to us all.

Why would that be? I would not have thought that it was weak to be happy to discuss matters in public. Quite the opposite in fact.

Presumably Beighton realises that this is an open forum and feels that he may respond to anything which anybody writes. It is only you who seems to misunderstand and to want to hold closed conversations on matters which may be of interest to us all.

Pretty much, although the top one was my main point.

So you thought you would start a new thread to say exactly the same thing?

Or did you really want to start a poll but do not have the skills of a Jessel?

Oh, it is a poll. How exciting!!

Congratulations Boc you have started 1000 threads. Ive had a look through some of them and they are mainly about 'small talk ', and frankly boring. Like the one about Sir Ian Blair getting fired.....Whooooooooooooa how exciting.

1000 threads, tells me your a pathetic little man that has found a friend in Talking Balls.

Last edited:
Boc when i met you at the Lincoln game i stopped you and had a chat and wished you well.

Yes. I remember meeting you near the bottom of the stairs on the way out of the West Stand.

If you dont like the theme of my thread, tuff.

It's not so much that I don't like the theme of your thread; I tried to make it clear in my first post that I thought you were simply being repetitive - and to be honest, repetitive in a pointless way.

Milan Mandaric is going nowhere soon. As I have suggested elsewhere, I think he is beginning to realise that Leicester fans are not the club's greatest asset and I think in future he is likely to take less notice of their opinions, rather than more. This may lead to a longer stay at the club than many, including yourself, might hope for.

I have to put up with your 'small talk' on here.

No, that is not true. The forum has a very good 'Ignore' feature; you will find it under 'Settings and Options' in your 'User CP'.

Congratulations Boc you have started 1000 threads. Ive had a look through some of them and they are mainly about 'small talk ', and frankly boring. Like the one about Sir Ian Blair getting fired.....Whooooooooooooa how exciting.

1000 threads, tells me your a pathetic little man that has found a friend in Talking Balls.

Just face the fact that nobody agrees with you, trying to take on Boc is only going to end in you looking foolish :icon_wink

Thank you for letting me know.

I should add that I have started rather more than 1,000 threads. The forum's software only lists the most recent 1000 of them.

Last edited:
Milan Mandaric is going nowhere soon. As I have suggested elsewhere, I think he is beginning to realise that Leicester fans are not the club's greatest asset and I think in future he is likely to take less notice of their opinions, rather than more. This may lead to a longer stay at the club than many, including yourself, might hope for.

How do you know what Milan is thinking. Not only do you have the ability to know what will make a good thread or not, your a fvcking psychic also. I bow to you.

Well your luck may have changed. I have it on good authority that the beard is coming off, due to the uncanny resemblence to Harold Shipman.

Are you really 45 years old? I think TheWhites was more mature!

Well your luck may have changed. I have it on good authority that the beard is coming off, due to the uncanny resemblence to Harold Shipman.

Feck me “biffthebrain” must be a hell of a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669