Has Pearson walked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, I can't believe people are still worrying about this ! Strachan is going Boro and Pearson is staying at Leicester stop worrying like old ladies.

According to ChrisFilter I am pretty much racist so I don't really care anymore :icon_bigg

You dont even care that you spell 'any more' incorrectly every single time either do you?

Who gives a shit if Pearson has walked, he wont be here for ever and there is always someone wanting to take charge. I have thought it was the end of the world on several occasions when our managers have left, but another one comes along to keep us going.

I still hate Motherwell though for poaching big Jock from us.

Who gives a shit if Pearson has walked, he wont be here for ever and there is always someone wanting to take charge. I have thought it was the end of the world on several occasions when our managers have left, but another one comes along to keep us going.

I still hate Motherwell though for poaching big Jock from us.

Quite. Managers come and go. I can confidently predict that at some point that NP will either get another job or be sacked. That could be anytime between now and whenever.

Big Jock didn't bother with Motherwell for long th' - he was soon back to Rangers. Great man; great manager.

Quite. Managers come and go. I can confidently predict that at some point that NP will either get another job or be sacked. That could be anytime between now and whenever.

Big Jock didn't bother with Motherwell for long th' - he was soon back to Rangers. Great man; great manager.

Do neither of you really care if Pearson walks? :102: ****ing hell he's our best manager in years, and we've been through a fair few in that period. I am confident we can challenge for promotion under NP, he is building a good side here, if he goes, yes there is a chance a better manager will replace him, but we already know we have a good manager in charge now. Personally, I think Pearson has the ability to take us back to Premiership, and so yes, I would be gutted if he left.

Do neither of you really care if Pearson walks? :102: ****ing hell he's our best manager in years, and we've been through a fair few in that period. I am confident we can challenge for promotion under NP, he is building a good side here, if he goes, yes there is a chance a better manager will replace him, but we already know we have a good manager in charge now. Personally, I think Pearson has the ability to take us back to Premiership, and so yes, I would be gutted if he left.

It's not the end of Leicester City by a long way.

And if he wants to go, what is there to stop him, it will be another MON fiasco all over again.

:018:
Today is? Or can an abstract concept like 'today' be in possession of slipping standards?

FAIL

The standards of today are slipping. :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673