heath on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

planetfootball.com said:
Hull have abandoned their chase for Falkirk striker Darryl Duffy and have targeted a new defender before the start of the season.

Tigers boss Peter Taylor says that he is no longer pursuing Falkirk marksman Duffy, as he believes he is well stocked in the striking department.

Taylor says that he will only make one more signing before the start of their Championship campaign, and that will be a defender.

"I'm happy with what we've got in terms of strikers and do not envisage bringing in any more," said Taylor. "A new centre half is now my priority and that should be the last signing we then make before the start of the season."
Heath has been linked with a move there, so is he going to be joining that wanker in hull?

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
Heath has been linked with Hull, so is he going to be joining that wanker in hull?
Source

What has Heath done to deserve that. :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

don`t know what Matty`s done to deserve it Steven but he is getting it I`m affraid !

mad biker said:
don`t know what Matty`s done to deserve it Steven but he is getting it I`m affraid !

Id like to think that CL wants to play more attractive football than booting it from defence straight up to the strikers (hopefully one of which is in the fantastic four ) and therefore matty`s services are no longer required.

Levein has said on a number of occasions that he is too slow.

This can't be helped by his alledged long nights out on the town consuming copious amounts of alcohol (my brother-in-law has bumped into him on many occasions).

It's a shame as it would be great to see local lads coming through into the team and he could score goals as well.

As is the case with many young Leicester lads, they suffer from an articute taste for alcohol. Meaning they get booted out of the local clubs as did Darren Stevens for Leicestershire at cricket.

I think it proves youngsters are better playing for a club away from the hometown to stop them joining their mates in the pub.

Hazzman said:
I think it proves youngsters are better playing for a club away from the hometown to stop them joining their mates in the pub.

I disagree, if he hasn't got the common sense to realise that he is athelete that is getting paid a great deal of money, and that he shouldn't be getting wrecked, then we are better off without him, local lad or not.

staying where you are from is better in my opinion. just look what going to london at the age of 16 did for jermaine pennant.

On every occassion I have seen him out in Leicester he has been drinking water or orange juice :102:

his orange juice may have had vodka in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And Durham would know, being his bezzie mate, and remedial English class companion

More dead wood out ther door

Rayvon said:
I disagree, if he hasn't got the common sense to realise that he is athelete that is getting paid a great deal of money, and that he shouldn't be getting wrecked, then we are better off without him, local lad or not.

staying where you are from is better in my opinion. just look what going to london at the age of 16 did for jermaine pennant.

Are sure Heath is an athlete? We do have a lassiez-faire atmosphere at City. There are players like Pennant whose probelm is attitude. However, it works for other players Kris Commons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566