Helicopter crash at King Power

City Fan

Awful, awful stuff. I hope to god everyone’s ok, but it doesn’t look good at all.

It puts all this football stuff into perspective.

Graz

Oh ****. Seeing the pictures and the fact that this happened 30 mins ago and as yet no comment from anyone about who was in that helicopter scares me a lot.

Hopefully it caught fire from damage after crashing and after passengers are clear, rather than explosion/fire on impact.

LeeCovFox

Christ. I saw it heading into the ground as I left so assume this was after it had collected whoever was in the stadium rather than on the way in?

Graz

Rob Dorset on Sky saying no official reports of information yet, but they're understanding is Top wasn't at the game and therefore not on helicopter.

But they believe Vichai was on the helicopter with some other members of the family, but they are stressing that this is unknown and unconfirmed at this time.

tedfoxxx

Absolutely surreal situation, just sickening and desperate waiting to hear if anyone made it out.

LCFC Twitter

1. - Lamine Kaba Sherif's rocket 🚀 - #PLCup permutations 📈 - What's next? 👀 A closer look at tonight's #lcfcu23s action in Exeter...

2. Want to see Lamine Kaba Sherif's stunner again? 🎯 All the key moments from St James Park as the #lcfcu23s take a b… https://t.co/yk4TMPv3If

3. 📊 The impact tonight's 1️⃣-1️⃣ draw with Exeter has on the #PLCup standings in Group D... #lcfcu23s

4. A vital #PLCup point! 👊 #lcfcu23s https://t.co/ZJuqqDpv6A

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 27  65
Liverpool 26  65
Tottenham  26  60
Manchester Utd 26  51
Arsenal 26  50
Chelsea 26  50
Wolves 26  39
Watford 26  37
Everton 27  33