Helicopter crash at King Power

Brown Nose

Two and a half years ago, we had the best days ever as City fans.

I fear that today and those that follow are going to be the worst. Football can be everything and nothing.

I'd be staggered if anyone survived that crash. I just hope there were not many on board and no bystanders killed. I fear that we're going to have to digest some pretty awful news.

Graz

UPDATE:

A Leicester City spokesman said: “We are assisting Leicestershire Police and the Emergency Services in dealing with a major incident at King Power Stadium.

The Club will issue a more detailed statement once further information has been established.” https://t.co/7HahuB7Q8E

Feriol

I know everyone is desperate for news, but announcements are a low priority at times like this so it will be quite a while before we hear anything official. Still hoping.

LeeCovFox

The above Tweet is apparently from a fake account.

Clearly the news is going to be very bad. An odd feeling that I saw the helicopter arrive as I left tonight, as I do after every game, given what happened very shortly afterwards. I’m glad not to have been among those supporters who witnessed the crash. Also, awful as this already is, that it didn’t occur half an hour earlier.

ThaiSweetChilli

There have been lots of rumours about who might and might not have been on board. Can we wait until an announcement instead of repeating stuff that's probably been made up.
Sorry Jeff and everyone. Just devastated and very confused.

Praying for miracle #2.

Brown Nose

I know everyone is desperate for news, but announcements are a low priority at times like this so it will be quite a while before we hear anything official. Still hoping.
Cameras filmed the helicopter as it was about to take off so there will be images of those that got on board that I expect the police already have. Frankly, identifying the occupants any other way could take some time.

The unknown will be anybody on the ground at the point of impact.

pork pie fox

A lot of different, contrasting rumours flying on Twitter so far from people just desperate to be 'first'.

Disgusting and despicable. Can we please only post info relating to this from more legit sources please?
Yep. I’ve heard “stuff” that I have no reason to disbelieve, but I wouldn’t put it on here as it’s not an official report and can therefore obviously be wrong.

I have a deep dark feeling in the pit of my stomach, though. What a ****ing awful tragedy this appears to be.

LCFC Twitter

1. - Lamine Kaba Sherif's rocket 🚀 - #PLCup permutations 📈 - What's next? 👀 A closer look at tonight's #lcfcu23s action in Exeter...

2. Want to see Lamine Kaba Sherif's stunner again? 🎯 All the key moments from St James Park as the #lcfcu23s take a b… https://t.co/yk4TMPv3If

3. 📊 The impact tonight's 1️⃣-1️⃣ draw with Exeter has on the #PLCup standings in Group D... #lcfcu23s

4. A vital #PLCup point! 👊 #lcfcu23s https://t.co/ZJuqqDpv6A

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 27  65
Liverpool 26  65
Tottenham  26  60
Manchester Utd 26  51
Arsenal 26  50
Chelsea 26  50
Wolves 26  39
Watford 26  37
Everton 27  33