Hereford Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
If this is your first participation in a match thread Mikey then you can be forgiven. It is just general correct etiquette (sp) to not post incorrect results and scores.

If you have partaken before then you know how it works

ive not been able to listen to the match... whats the game like, who is dominating so far? Is it Levi or Hughes playing ?

If this is your first participation in a match thread Mikey then you can be forgiven. It is just general correct etiquette (sp) to not post incorrect results and scores.

If you have partaken before then you know how it works

Second participation actually. I was only pulling your leg, everyone seem to have completely overreacted

Comfortable first half for leicester. Logan's only save was from an attempted clearance by stearman and we've had some good chances at the other end. Hume had a shot saved, one wide, and messed up when clean through. Stearman had one saved and someone hit the bar with a header. Elvis had the first chance after turning his defender well and shooting wide. His goal was similar, but a quality finish.

Comfortable first half for leicester. Logan's only save was from an attempted clearance by stearman and we've had some good chances at the other end. Hume had a shot saved, one wide, and messed up when clean through. Stearman had one saved and someone hit the bar with a header. Elvis had the first chance after turning his defender well and shooting wide. His goal was similar, but a quality finish.

ok thanks for the update.

Don't forget the Panorama investigation at 2100hrs tonight

I don't see that i'm breaking any of the forum rules

True but on reading this I don't know what the score is. :102: ;) There are people out there that rely on this thread as a source of accurate information. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669