Hereford Utd (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it all our 1420 allocation has been sold? :102:

I believe that it is more than 1,420 now. There were certainly plenty left yesterday morning.

It looks like a minimum of 2,000. The Blackfriars end is only opened for big games and can accommodate home and away fans. As it appears only Leicester supporters will be in that end, the number could well be above 2,000.

I don't care as long as she touches me where I wee.

She's not looking so good these days

15733660-15733663-slarge.jpg

i'm defending his we should be premiership stance.

its true we should be but just because we should doesn't give us a right to be there. :icon_bigg

I am sure that Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Charlton, Norwich, Sheff Weds, Sheff Utd, Derby, Coventry, Crystal Palace, Ipswich, Watford, Reading, Birmingham City and Wolves would all feel the same.

That's 16 clubs that think they should be in the Premier League that aren't - and they can't all get their either without others dropping out that also believe they should be there!

We are one of many 'big' clubs that think we are destined for the Premiership, but it will be hard slog, even with Milan's funding.

I am sure that Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Charlton, Norwich, Sheff Weds, Sheff Utd, Derby, Coventry, Crystal Palace, Ipswich, Watford, Reading, Birmingham City and Wolves would all feel the same.

That's 16 clubs that think they should be in the Premier League that aren't - and they can't all get their either without others dropping out that also believe they should be there!

We are one of many 'big' clubs that think we are destined for the Premiership, but it will be hard slog, even with Milan's funding.

If you look at the Championship relegation zone the 4 bottom teams have all played in Premiership. Three of them within the last 4 years.

We are one of many 'big' clubs that think we are destined for the Premiership, but it will be hard slog, even with Milan's funding.[/QUOT

don't doubt that but like i said we dont deserve to be there just because of the size of the club

When the mighty Leicester come out the tunnel, the Hereford team will burst into tears and run away, and we will be awarded the match 3-0 by default.

Failing that, a nervy 2-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670