Hereford Utd (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ought to bare in mind that the Leeds game kicks off just 40 odd hours after the Hereford game ends.

At the very least, a few of our older legs will struggle with an hour or more in both games - Howard (32), Edworthy (36), Oakley (31), Powell (39), Dickov (36), Hayles (37), Berner (31) - as well as the recently back from injury Kisnorbo and Brown.

Even aside from those players listed above, several other of our players seem rather knackered from the 50+ matches already this season. NP has kept a commendably settled side this season but the games are catching up with them. This weekend might be a good time to recognise this.

In order to try to maximise our points return from the two matches, I'd mix the squad up a bit for the games to avoid as many as possible of the above from playing twice.

agree- some incentive to those on the fringe to take part in the final push-the leeds game is going to be bigger than ever-with city the underdogs on current form. Grayson has not lost at the walkers either.

(i really dont want to hear p'boro fans signing 'we are top of the league' at 6 o clock tonight)

In order to try to maximise our points return from the two matches, I'd mix the squad up a bit for the games to avoid as many as possible of the above from playing twice.

Provided we win at Hereford, I'm not too concerned with the Leeds game.

I expect us to win the first and not win the second. That should be sufficient to be on track for promotion - Peterborough can have the title for all I care. No one but then woulkd remember who won it anyway come next season.

agree- some incentive to those on the fringe to take part in the final push-the leeds game is going to be bigger than ever-with city the underdogs on current form. Grayson has not lost at the walkers either.

(i really dont want to hear p'boro fans signing 'we are top of the league' at 6 o clock tonight)

Bollox- Grayson lost loads of times at the Walkers. Useless fecker.

Debbie Harry now looks a lot like Hilary clinton.:icon_cry:

Sadly, it isn't like that. Although we have a relatively large squad for this division it's more or less clear that we don't have quality (even at this level) in depth. Consequently, the rotation option if we want to win a game isn't really viable.

The likelihood is that Leeds who are in better form than us (in spite of their mega slip up against the O's) are going to turn us over. In fact if we are going to rest players then i would do it against Leeds - providing we have taken the essential 3 points at Hereford.

All the present difficulties suggest is that we will be strugglers in the so called 'championship' unless Milan invests again - and I think he probably will.

i'd like to see v Hereford

Stockdale

Morrisson Brown Hobbs Mattock

Gradel Oakley King Dyer

Fryatt Howard

Subs: Warner, Chambers, Dickov, Ajdarevic, Kisnorbo

We'll win this one.
The only result that matters today is Milwall. If they bottle it then we can go 10 points clear of 3rd with 4 games to go. This is the News.

Provided we win at Hereford, I'm not too concerned with the Leeds game.

I expect us to win the first and not win the second. That should be sufficient to be on track for promotion - Peterborough can have the title for all I care. No one but then would remember who won it anyway come next season.

Sod that i want us to win it ffs ,the amount of years we have had shit footy at lcfc they owe us that much IMO.

Must win away at 23rd in the league and the results going our way today! Come on Leicester !!

I can't wait to get over to Hereford tomorrow now!!! Come on you blue boys!!!!

Yeah I agree, it isn't going to be an easy game however we should have enough quality to beat them.

Absolutely. I want us 2 nil by half time, showing we really mean business. No frantic last 15 desperately launching it for a 0-1 steal. Come on lads you owe the fans a good result - its been a while.

Absolutely. I want us 2 nil by half time, showing we really mean business. No frantic last 15 desperately launching it for a 0-1 steal. Come on lads you owe the fans a good result - its been a while.

Needs to be at least 3-0 by half-time to beat them off and make them really open up.

millwall/p'boro'/scunth won at hairyford and leeds lost- oldham got spanked there 5-0

this is not one of those funny pitches with slopes all over the place and covered in trenches is it ?

millwall/p'boro'/scunth won at hairyford and leeds lost- oldham got spanked there 5-0

this is not one of those funny pitches with slopes all over the place and covered in trenches is it ?

they are hard to break down, expecially when they position that fecking great big hereford bull infront of the goal.

There aren't any other games being played today that have any impact on us is there? All our rivals played yesterday.

I'm gonna be at work this afternoon from 2 until about 10.30, so I'm going to be going a long time without knowing the score! Painful.

Wouldn't be suprised to see a couple of changes today, with the Leeds game on Monday, but don't think there will be anything major.

Stockdale (if fit)
Brown, Kisnorbo, Hobbs, Powell
Gradel, Oakley, King, Dyer
Howard, Fryatt

Howard and Oakley will be brought off early if possible I would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690