Hirschfield and Dawson gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums the place up perfectly, doesn't it

Hillsborough disaster for feck's sake !!

Thank god those feckers pissed off from here when they did

DurhamFox said:
Anyone think ChavChat are over reacting a tad to the news Dawson is leaving.....

Quote: Hoof
.... this is wrong, the biggest outcry since The Hillsborough Disaster. You'll all agree with me when you see him playing top level football in 3 years time. I hope he goes on to give Levein nightmares and shit's in his beer after the match to really rub it in......

Just a thought.

whoever wrote that wants a good kicking well out of order IMO

Dunc said:
i'm awaiting a torrent of abuse back for my post

Be careful, Dunc

That kind of attitude is only a hair's breadth away from that displayed by your good friend Chandler..........

Dunc said:

You said what needed to be said Dunc,good on you.The guy needs to get a fecking life.

maybe he should realise that Dawson rejected the contract he was offered. CL didnt release him. good bye to a player who obviously doesnt want to stay at city. and as for that comment what a twat!

oh and i just thought id tell you about dublin, i do realise he wouldnt say no but thought you might want to know

homer said:
Dunc said:

Be careful, Dunc

That kind of attitude is only a hair's breadth away from that displayed by your good friend Chandler..........

Chandler (10% stake) Bing. If he had told the truth about that 10% share then all the evidence pointed to him being either Kinch or John Sharp, but alas apparently not.

Anybody read the other saddo ''this traumatic time''......words fail me they really do.

One day they'll get a girlfriend then a wife and realise life gets even worse than when some spotty 19yr old leaving LCFC without ever playing a game.

Dunc said:
One day they'll get a girlfriend then a wife and realise life gets even worse than when some spotty 19yr old leaving LCFC without ever playing a game.

You've met Mrs Homer, then ?

lazzer said:
DurhamFox said:
Anyone think ChavChat are over reacting a tad to the news Dawson is leaving.....

Quote: Hoof
.... this is wrong, the biggest outcry since The Hillsborough Disaster. You'll all agree with me when you see him playing top level football in 3 years time. I hope he goes on to give Levein nightmares and shit's in his beer after the match to really rub it in......

Just a thought.

whoever wrote that wants a good kicking well out of order IMO

He used to be quite a popular poster on here...

Who was it Leigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670