Hirschfield and Dawson gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkshire Vixen said:
hasnt dawson been offered a new contract

Yes, on reduced terms - he turned it down and has left. Will probably get fixed us a first team player in the lower leagues.

DurhamFox said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
hasnt dawson been offered a new contract

Yes, on reduced terms - he turned it down and has left. Will probably get fixed us a first team player in the lower leagues.

Can't blame him really,I see CL playing Kisnorbo in that defensive midfielder role don't think Dawson would get a match.Foxestalk will be in a state of mourning.I really don't understand the Wilcox situation unless CL hasn't seen enough of him play to realise just how shit he is...

I'm stunned about Dawson leaving - thought he was the next "big thing" from the Academy

I reckon there will be somebody out there who will be extremely sad with dejection at this news.......

Dawson leaving isn't great news but it's the wilcox situation that gets me. He is wank, has just come back from a serious injury and didn't feature when fit under CL anyway. Coaching deal?

DurhamFox said:
Dawson leaving isn't great news but it's the wilcox situation that gets me. He is wank, has just come back from a serious injury and didn't feature when fit under CL anyway. Coaching deal?

What driving the fecker

highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:

What driving the fecker
:lol:

I alse see Dublin still hasn't signed,stalling..hoping for something from somewhere else?

highland fox said:
I alse see Dublin still hasn't signed,stalling..hoping for something from somewhere else?

Wouldn't blame him. Douglas stalling for 6+weeks. No news on Sylla. I wonder if we will rue releasing all these players.

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

Wouldn't blame him. Douglas stalling for 6+weeks. No news on Sylla. I wonder if we will rue releasing all these players.

Can hardly expect Douglas to sign when the jocko season hasn't finished yet

And you can't say that he's the answer to all our prayers, could you ?

It's only May 17, and everybody is moaning about the size of the squad, FFS

Give the poor bastard a chance to sign a couple !

ChavChat about ready to implode on the news of Dawson's departure. Apparently he is a 'massive loss' - I don't honestly know what we will do, the hole he leaves in our midfield is huge :roll: :roll:

I still think Douglas is waiting to see what/if Celtic offer him.O'Neil says he will be talking to him soon,I know Marshall is to be their No.1 next season but I don't think Douglas is too concerned about that.I just get the feeling from what I have read that he is very reluctant to leave Glasgow etc.So who have we got in the Keeper department? Logan and..................................Lazzer ?

highland fox said:
I still think Douglas is waiting to see what/if Celtic offer him.O'Neil says he will be talking to him soon,I know Marshall is to be their No.1 next season but I don't think Douglas is too concerned about that.I just get the feeling from what I have read that he is very reluctant to leave Glasgow etc.So who have we got in the Keeper department? Logan and..................................Lazzer ?

Dust your gloves off Lazz. 1000 times better than Logan.

highland fox said:

To be fair they won;t get many past him, will they ?

There's no f*ckin' room

I honestly can't see the problem
We've been absolute shit all year long, so we get rid of the useless spineless feckers once and for all. That's excellent news

We now get rid of some shite goalie that no one had heard of when he joined, and some kid who's not played first team football. Big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669