Holiday online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_redf
Had a go on a rowing boat there.

What I really want to do is a cruise from the UK, but I can't find that many options apart from the Scandinavian cruises which I would happily go on but my girfriend wants the sun.

You can take the boat to Bilbao or Santander... Not really a proper cruise, but I believe comfy enough for the day and a half it takes and you fetch up in Spain.

I have a couple of rules when going on holiday abroad, you may find it will help your holiday:

Stay away from the French, Spanish, Germans, Americans, Australian and Italians. Call everybody "Garcon", stick with the "whiteys", wear Union Jack boxer shorts and never take your eyes off a pair of naked tits in case they get covered up when you're not looking.

Follow them rules, you'll be OK :023:

The days of free insurance or hugely reduced when you book are long gone.

I haven't paid for travel insurance for the past eight years. I've always managed to get it included.

And before you say they must be increasing the price to cover it, I negotiate the travel insurance AFTER the cost of the holiday has been agreed.

Well, they are hardly going to turn down a few thousand quid for the sake of a £50 policy are they :icon_wink

I can recommend Portland.

I'd prefer to recommend Harveys World Travel as you can use your TeamCard with them.

Got £90 off my ST this year because of last years holiday :icon_bigg

Me and my girlfriend are so scared of flying it's going to be a great laugh on the plane.:icon_cry:

Go to the Balearics (Ibiza, Majorca or Minorca) as they are only two hours by plane.

Mainland Spain is a little nearer but do you really want to go to the Spanish equivalent of Blackpool?

I have a couple of rules when going on holiday abroad, you may find it will help your holiday:

Stay away from the French, Spanish, Germans, Americans, Australian and Italians. Call everybody "Garcon", stick with the "whiteys", wear Union Jack boxer shorts and never take your eyes off a pair of naked tits in case they get covered up when you're not looking.

Follow them rules, you'll be OK :023:

Obviously you are being ironic Melts :)

I just love the hotels that advertise as being multi-nationality. In fact, the fewer Brits the better:icon_bigg

(Except for the Russians of course - ignorant arrogant bastards)

So if you had a phobia of, say, spiders, you'd be quite willing to hold one for two hours?

Difficult one. If you travel any other method than by plane you are going to seriously eat into your holiday time.

Best way to conquer your fears is to confront them - and two hours is better than 4, 6, 8, 10......... :icon_wink

So if you had a phobia of, say, spiders, you'd be quite willing to hold one for two hours?

Nice:023:, i'll use that next time someone takes the piss.

I've been to Australia and Italy by plane before and have not spoke a word or even moved out of my seat during the whole flight.

I've been to Australia and Italy by plane before and have not spoke a word or even moved out of my seat during the whole flight.

You would make the ideal person to be sat next to then :icon_wink

Quite normal practice IMO - those who undo their seatbelts are just weirdos :icon_wink

Ive never experienced turbulence on the plane before either so if I do next time I'll be going hysterical thinking my life is about to end.
Wish I wasn't such a wimp. :icon_lol:

You wanna go to Japan. Them ****ers are up out of their seats every few minutes excercising and doing all sorts of weird shit.

They are better off in their seats because they're so small and don't move into your space. They're just ****ing annoying when you need to go toilet and they're all twisting in the aisles!!!

Weirdos

Ive never experienced turbulence on the plane before either so if I do next time I'll be going hysterical thinking my life is about to end.

Again, choose the Balearics then. If you go to Turkey or Greece then you nearly always get turbulence over Germany or the Swiss alps.

You'll be OK as long as nobody else realises you have any kind of fear - that's when it all goes horribly wrong :icon_wink

Difficult one. If you travel any other method than by plane you are going to seriously eat into your holiday time.

Best way to conquer your fears is to confront them - and two hours is better than 4, 6, 8, 10......... :icon_wink

Not if the journey is part of the holiday. Travelling on a train through the alps is far better than taking a flight over them.

And who cares about eating into a holiday when you only have 365 days of it in a year - 366 this year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566