Holiday online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be OK as long as nobody else realises you have any kind of fear - that's when it all goes horribly wrong :icon_wink

Remember that scene from Airplane where the passengers are all queuing up to hit the wailing woman :icon_bigg

Not if the journey is part of the holiday. Travelling on a train through the alps is far better than taking a flight over them.

And who cares about eating into a holiday when you only have 365 days of it in a year - 366 this year!!

:icon_bigg We're not all retired, I have to pick and choose with what ever time work lets me have off.

My mate died of DVT, he was in his mid 30's, I shit myself everytime I go long haul!!!!!

One of my dads many medical problems, he almost died from it aged 22, he only flew from Majorca. They gave him a 1 in 100,000 chance of survival. :icon_conf

One of my dads many medical problems, he almost died from it aged 22, he only flew from Majorca. They gave him a 1 in 100,000 chance of survival. :icon_conf
Blimey, I bet the med students love your Dad :icon_bigg

Hope he does the lottery too :icon_wink

Cheers Notts.

Also is it worth taking the insurance they offer or can you find it cheaper separately?

my household insurance also covers me for holiday/travel insurance. It may be worth looking into to see if you are already covered.
Its good cover too.

PDS, the other day you mentioned that you think you are growing up too quick.

After reading this, I think that's the case.

In the interests of this thread, anyone been Reykjavik? I'd like to go there for a week in late July. Go on a 'find myself' experience.

PDS, the other day you mentioned that you think you are growing up too quick.

After reading this, I think that's the case.

In the interests of this thread, anyone been Reykjavik? I'd like to go there for a week in late July. Go on a 'find myself' experience.

its very expensive...... all you will find is large bills for everything

My bank account covers holiday travel for me and the family.
May be worth checking with yours too.

My bank account covers holiday travel for me and the family.
May be worth checking with yours too.

you know MK, all Insurance companies are wankers. They will not tell you when you are covered for other things, but they will let you take out other policies to cover you for things you are already covered for. Then they only let you claim from one of them when the occasion arises.
I only found out about travel insurance being included on my household policy, when I read the small print on the microdot on the policy.

you know MK, all Insurance companies are wankers. They will not tell you when you are covered for other things, but they will let you take out other policies to cover you for things you are already covered for. Then they only let you claim from one of them when the occasion arises.
I only found out about travel insurance being included on my household policy, when I read the small print on the microdot on the policy.

Same here bg, also found out I get full AA cover with them too

Never been on a plane,never been abroad other than a day trip to Calais.Been to Ireland a few times but always via ferry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566