Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin:

I just can't have a proper holiday in this country. The weather is naff, it's unpredictable, so for me £868 is well worth it. We're gonna be there in 2 hours, I can drink and eat as much as I want for 2 weeks, the swimming pool won't be freezing cold, the sea wont be black in colour and smell like your underpants, and the weather will be nice. Lovely !
I agree with you the price is very good!

Had a fishing holiday there a few years ago!! On a 'camping field' in a place called Thrumpton. You could see the power station above the trees. It was a lovely place.

Was it a camping field next to the River?

:biggrin:

I just can't have a proper holiday in this country. The weather is naff, it's unpredictable, so for me £868 is well worth it. We're gonna be there in 2 hours, I can drink and eat as much as I want for 2 weeks, the swimming pool won't be freezing cold, the sea wont be black in colour and smell like your underpants, and the weather will be nice. Lovely !

The sea up here is clear blue.I think it all comes down to cost and climate tbh.Also depends what you want,if I had to sit in roasting hot sun with feck all to do I'd need therapy after haldf a day..I'd go bananas

The sea up here is clear blue.I think it all comes down to cost and climate tbh.Also depends what you want,if I had to sit in roasting hot sun with feck all to do I'd need therapy after haldf a day..I'd go bananas
The sea does look nice where I am going as well not like the sea in Blackpool

Last edited:

The 2 kids will keep us on our toes !! Well the missus's anyway whilst i'm down on the beach, trying to find a new Mrs NF :icon_wink

89Manor Farm Caravan Site Thrumpton

No i think it was Redhill Marina. Does that ring any bells with you MHS?

It was more of a place for barges to more overnight and could camp there at the same time but we just camped. It was probably the worst place I have ever been to, such a shit hole with absolutely nothing there. The nearest ****ing shop was a £15 taxi ride away!! Had a great laff there though.

Can't remember what the place was called - all I can remember was me, my dad and uncle were the only people on this field. The river was 2 minutes away, and we were 5 minutes away from a pub (again can't remember what it was called) where we had our breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days straight!

Can't remember what the place was called - all I can remember was me, my dad and uncle were the only people on this field. The river was 2 minutes away, and we were 5 minutes away from a pub (again can't remember what it was called) where we had our breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days straight!

Sounds familiar, we were the only people in the field as well for the time we were there! Was a right shit hole. So bad that we just left without paying for camping there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669