Holloway Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am presently recouping at home after major back surgery, and have just this minute found out the clown has been shown the door.

This has perked me up more than any drug that i am currently taking :038:

The man couldn't motivate his players or tactically change the course of the game. Didn't deserve to be kept on and I'm over the moon this has happened although it should have happened 2 months ago.

Was pretty drunk when I read the news last night, so got to find out all over again this morning! ;)

Couldn't really make up my mind whether I wanted him to go or not, but glad he has now. Need a decent replacement though and that's what worries me.

What I find sad, is how a negative can excite some people so. Whoever gets the manager's job, will not suit everyone and will face opposition from the off, but sack someone and it's all cheers.:102:

What I find sad, is how a negative can excite some people so. Whoever gets the manager's job, will not suit everyone and will face opposition from the off, but sack someone and it's all cheers.:102:

I'mglad IH has gone but I'm not going to sit here and gloat,slate him or insult him.It didn't workout Ian Holloway is now history and whoever we appoint I will support whether I rate them or not.

Was pretty drunk when I read the news last night, so got to find out all over again this morning! ;)

Couldn't really make up my mind whether I wanted him to go or not, but glad he has now. Need a decent replacement though and that's what worries me.
Really ?? You didn't sound it....

I do appreciate what you're saying and normally I would probably agree, but the fact is this news prompted a shout of joy from me and I'm not going to apologise for it. I don't think I realised how much I disliked Holloway until this morning. Let's hope that our esteemed chairman can actually get the next appointment right...:omg:

What I find sad, is how a negative can excite some people so.
I've always wondered why negatives excite people, it's bizarre!!!!

However, for once in a long time, I see a massive positive. The negative has just been stripped of his contract!!!!

Removing the negative is usually a positive!!!!

If Paul Lambert is named Manager I expect to see the negativity continue judging by whats been posted

If Paul Lambert is named Manager I expect to see the negativity continue judging by whats been posted
Not from me, people have to earn their insults, I don't just give them out willly nilly.

Pattie O'Doors-The Irish Country & Western Singer,like that one heard it yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670