Holloway out or How much longer would you give Holloway as Manager?

How much longer would you give Holloway as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

In a discussion I had with Babylon I posed the point that although it might resemble some sort of stability to persist with Holloway, I do not feel that he has had enough of an impact so far to justify too much leeway.

I am happy enough to admit I might be wrong but with each successive game at the moment he justifies my point of view.

How much longer does he get? :icon_conf :102:

Re: Holloway out

Ridiculous IMHO. What on earth is to be gained by getting rid now? Who would take the poisoned chalice?

IH needs to be judged much later on in the season than this.

Whats the point in getting rid of another manager? Where will that get us? and who else would come here?

I believe given time Holloway will be able to turn us it to something resembling a football team,maybe not promotion material but at least pushing in the right direction.
There is a hell of a mess at the club and I can only see getting rid of another manager, after less than 2 months in charge, as an addition to this mess.

I think we might as well keep him, if we get relegated we get relegated, bringing in another manager has done us no good in the past.

i would begrudingly take relegation this season if in the summer MM and ollie sort the club out. I dont want anymore lower middle table shit football. ollie is trying to play more attacking football and trying to bring the players in to do it. it is going to take more than the january window to sort the club out.

Then no-one is going to complain at the performances as it is all part of IH's greater plan? :102:

i would begrudingly take relegation this season if in the summer MM and ollie sort the club out. I dont want anymore lower middle table shit football. ollie is trying to play more attacking football and trying to bring the players in to do it. it is going to take more than the january window to sort the club out.

that is the biggest load of bollux I have read on this forum.......:018:

Milan said he will change the Manager again and again and again until he gets the right man.

If anybody thinks that Milan Mandaric is sat there now thinking to himself "Ollie will come good, give him until the end of next season for his signings to gel" is I think, very much mistaken.

Milan will now be running out of patience, and also shitting himself, of that I'm sure

Last edited:

How do you know when you have the right man then?

I dont think MM ever knows that judging by the HR farce.

How do you know when you have the right man then?
Businessmen follow a certain set criteria to judge various things. I suspect none of that criteria is currently being met. Also he will also be relying on a certain amount of gut instinct, I suspect this isn't as strong as IH would like it to be.

Milan said he will change the Manager again and again and again until he gets the right man.

If anybody thinks that Milan Mandaric is sat there now thinking to himself "Ollie will come good, give him until the end of next season for his signings to gel" is I think, very much mistaken.

Milan will now be running out of patience, and also shitting himself, of that I'm sure

I agree. I put this thread up as a flyer, but I am confused when I read about criticism of the team, tactics and performance and yet IH seems to be able to deflect that on the basis of his newness.

I don't want to chop and change and believe that anybody should be given enough time to make enough rope to hang themselves or not as the case may be. To my way of thinking IH is a bit of a ropemakers dream at the moment. :icon_conf

Getting rid of yet another manager now will just make things worse IMO. :(

We should never have sacked Taylor :icon_wink

At least give him a chance to rectify the problems he inherited. At the moment its not IH that wants booting out imo, its the players that have been at the club for a year or two that just aint doing it. IH knows there are deep seated problems within the team, just allow him to produce his own team, tactics, and formation. Then he will be fair game for judgement.

I agree. I put this thread up as a flyer, but I am confused when I read about criticism of the team, tactics and performance and yet IH seems to be able to deflect that on the basis of his newness.

I don't want to chop and change and believe that anybody should be given enough time to make enough rope to hang themselves or not as the case may be. To my way of thinking IH is a bit of a ropemakers dream at the moment. :icon_conf
You can't do it Steven, you can't put up a post asking for a debate anymore.

This forum is full of people who will hysterically jump down your throat assuming you're asking for their god to be sacked.

The art of debate and discussion is no longer dying, it is dead.

I understand your point entirely, but you won't get a response from the forum, you'll get accusations and insults thrown back at you.

Businessmen follow a certain set criteria to judge various things. I suspect none of that criteria is currently being met. Also he will also be relying on a certain amount of gut instinct, I suspect this isn't as strong as IH would like it to be.

I was thinking more about a time scale, at what time is it fair to make the decision?

You can't do it Steven, you can't put up a post asking for a debate anymore.

This forum is full of people who will hysterically jump down your throat assuming you're asking for their god to be sacked.

The art of debate and discussion is no longer dying, it is dead.

I understand your point entirely, but you won't get a response from the forum, you'll get accusations and insults thrown back at you.

Well what a surprise, Mr f*cking negative strikes again.

If you put as much effort into supporting the team we'd be in the premiership by now, it's all your fault, you only go to games so that you can boo the team

Well what a surprise, Mr f*cking negative strikes again.

If you put as much effort into supporting the team we'd be in the premiership by now, it's all your fault, you only go to games so that you can boo the team
:icon_lol: :110:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670