Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were in MM's shoes, I'd come out today loud and proud and back IH:
Aye, I hope you'd be writing your apology to the fans at the same time with a view to releasing that in two months time. My advice would to go with something like this;

Brown Nose in Milan's Shoes said:
Dear Fans,

I'm sorry for my statement two months ago, I got caught up in emotion, I didn't actually look at facts and figures. I'm sorry I stuck by Bob Monkhouse I was wrong, it was out of a one way loyalty. If he was showing signs of being able to rescue us, I could now look back with justification, but I can't.

We're in it together, but up to our eyeballs

Remember, the tickets are soon on sale for the first game of the season and first local derby away to Peterborough United. Book early to avoid disappointment in this potential crunch match.

Why aren't you chaps all wishing him a happy birthday today. Perhaps you'd all like him to get his P45 for his 45th birthday present. Maybe Milan is just to kind a man (yeh right) to sack someone on their birthday.

If we stand by Ollie or not the bigger concern is how many of the players will stay if we do get relegated.... IMO at least 9 of the 1st team will flee the sinking ship those being:

Clem
Oakley
Howard
DJ
Ngotty
HUUUMEE
Fryup
Maccauley
Stearman

Plus all the loanees leaving us with about 12 man squad

If we stand by Ollie or not the bigger concern is how many of the players will stay if we do get relegated.... IMO at least 9 of the 1st team will flee the sinking ship those being:

Clem
Oakley
Howard
DJ
Ngotty
HUUUMEE
Fryup
Maccauley
Stearman

Add Kisnorbo and Mattock.

Clem
Oakley
Howard
DJ
Ngotty
HUUUMEE
Fryup
Maccauley
Stearman

and how does that work then?
Will they be buying themselves out of their contracts or will they just not bother turning up and stop playing altogether?

I blame the sponsors. Feckin TT.......bloody pub team sponsor that
is, .............then again:icon_roll

Proves all the people who have doubts over Milan wrong.

It's the finest example of pre planning ive ever witnessed

Clem
Oakley
Howard
DJ
Ngotty
HUUUMEE
Fryup
Maccauley
Stearman

As they have been a greater part of the problem, I am sure that we can do without them.

Probably have a clause in their contracts so will be free too leave .

That kind of contract, much-favoured by the former regime, was in part responsible for our present predicament. MM has been clear that he will not be party to such.

I'm not sure people are bigging it up, I'm certainly not. However if it's what happens then it could have some benefits.

Ok you have had your amusement now in winding people up.

It's like people waiting for the atom bomb to fall on Hiroshima and saying at least we can start afresh with a brown site building development.

You must know that relegation would most likely be the end of Milan's involvement leading to the club going into administration and therefore struggling even in League 1.

I have to say that the compensation for us losing at the Baggies on Saturday is that Holloway will probably be down the road - this will lift the spirits and should provide at least a short term revival that might just help us climb out of the mire.

I have nothing against Holloway personally and wish him well - but he is taking this club further down in each month of his tenure; his win ratio would be unacceptable anywhere. At the moment he is defying gravity by hanging on to his job - but it surely won't last.

Probably have a clause in their contracts so will be free too leave .

Probably???

I wonder how this 'probable' clause has been worded.

"If I play really shit and contribute toward the club being relegated I am free to leave the club without penalty and LCFC cannot sell me on to another club because my contract with them is null & void."

Hmmmm, I don't think you've thought this through reality fox

I have to say that the compensation for us losing at the Baggies on Saturday is that Holloway will probably be down the road - this will lift the spirits and should provide at least a short term revival that might just help us climb out of the mire.

I have nothing against Holloway personally and wish him well - but he is taking this club further down in each month of his tenure; his win ratio would be unacceptable anywhere. At the moment he is defying gravity by hanging on to his job - but it surely won't last.
Absolutely bloody bang on Redditch, almost word perfect for what I might have said.

Absolutely bloody bang on Redditch, almost word perfect for what I might have said.

But it presumes that a 'lift in spirits' is what is needed. It also presumes that sacking Ollie would provide it.

I'm not convinced.

I have to say cnut that the compensation for us losing at the Baggies on Saturday is that Holloway cnut will probably be down the road - this will lift the spirits cnut and should provide at least cnut a short term revival that might cnut just help us climb out of the cnut mire.

I have nothing cnut against Holloway personally cnut and wish him well - but he is taking this club cnut further down in each month of his tenure; his cnut win ratio would be cnut unacceptable anywhere. At the moment he is defying gravity by hanging cnut on to his job - but it surely won't last. cnut

There you go melts, its now word perfect to what you would have said.

But it presumes that a 'lift in spirits' is what is needed. It also presumes that sacking Ollie would provide it.

I'm not convinced.
I am, I witnessed it when Levein left, I think we'll witness it if Ollie leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669