Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holloway may have been very clever here, I applaud him :038:

"We're a division 3 team, what Manager would want to come here"

"We're in a mess, nobody will touch us"

These are comments I keep hearing thrown around. In effect, Holloway could have ultimately secured his own job by being totally clueless at it.

Did he fcuk up at Stoke deliberately? Was he told that if we stayed up he would lose his job (as somebody reported)? Would this explain his apparent fear of scoring at Stoke?

One of the last things this club needs is a squad overhaul. These players are reasonable players, all that's wrong is the way they are being managed is ultimately resulting their bad attitude.

I think only one change needs making to solve the problems, unfortunately that change hasn't yet happened, but I am still optimistic it will.

I agree. I would only be looking to improve us on the keeper front bar that the squad is way capable. Its just a case of whether they are managed in the right way and the right motivation and team spirit are fostered.

I was looking forward to a new manager after this season's fiasco. I just hope it's MM's tactic to delay things until he's got someone else signed up.

I agree. I would only be looking to improve us on the keeper front bar that the squad is way capable.

So four different combinations of management have failed to get these talented footballers that we possess to attain anything like consistent decent football.

And you still argue that the team is capable :102:

Not saying that Holloway hasn't made mistakes, far from it the ****, but the players cannot be absolved by simply saying they weren't motivated or managed properly.

What will IH's demeanour be for our first ever game in the Olde Third Division ?
Will it be like his last game at Stoke ? He looked frit to death! Like a turtle that had just had a nasty encounter with a red-hot poker up the bot, and scuttled off, but with it's head not fully back out.

Or maybe he'll feel more confident in front of the empty seats as everyone deserts the club ?

He's not had any chants directed against him yet - will that last long if we don't get off to a flyer, and I've no reason to suppose we will.

AND if he gets rid of the few promising youngsters and insists on that duffer Clapham, I might voice my disapproval for the first time in a long while.

"Interesting times"

Do you really think our squad is worse than the ones at Leeds and Swansea, the best two teams in League One this season?

Depends on whether we are looking at names on a sheet of paper or actual performances? If it's performances then we are no better than the top ten in that division, unless IH can somehow get these players to understand the importance to perform from the very first game. A tough ask when they couldn't raise themselves against the likes of Southampton, Sheff Weds and Colchester during a relegation battle last season.

We should refuse offers for players we want to keep.
If the players want to leave because they think they're too good for this division, they should prove it on the pitch.

I know it's difficult to refuse a move if a player really wants to go, but we shouldn't just accept it's going to happen.

Surely it's not just about whether you want to keep a player or not now though. MM is going to want cash flowing in from somewhere, and there is going to be less of that from TV appearances and most likely less from our attendances as well.

Despite a pitiful last few seasons there are still some players here that I'd like us to keep on if they want to stay.. I just worry about us not being able to keep them now that bigger clubs are going to be trying to lure them away from us.

I was looking forward to a new manager after this season's fiasco. I just hope it's MM's tactic to delay things until he's got someone else signed up.

Or is waiting to sell up and some other mug is picking up the compo?

Ive just got back from 4 wonderful days in the south of France, to the news that Ian 'f^cking' Holloway has been given the OK to f^ck our club up even more. Can someone tell me that this is a huge prank, that your all in on, to f^ck my mind up more than it already is.

IH, you arrogant little man, 'its business as usual'. If you are still in charge come the start of the season, it wont be business as usual from this neck of the woods.

I'd rather follow Lincoln City, and lets face it theres not much between the two clubs now you've worked your magic.

Last edited:
I was watching a film this afternoon when it all came out and it was about a blind woman who worked with the blind and ended up blind herself and it reminded me of our situation as it really is like

the blind leading the blind :shade:

but nevermind perhaps they will find eachother out like
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-X4hK1ljUos&feature=related

Who we appointing next Stevie Wonder?

Last edited:
I'd rather follow Lincoln City, and lets face it theres not much between the two clubs now you've worked your magic.

If that is where your heart lies, then that is what you should do. Most of us have Leicester City running in our veins and do not have that luxury.

We should refuse offers for players we want to keep.
If the players want to leave because they think they're too good for this division, they should prove it on the pitch.

I know it's difficult to refuse a move if a player really wants to go, but we shouldn't just accept it's going to happen.

I was shot down for arguing this point - naive I think they said.

If that is where your heart lies, then that is what you should do. Most of us have Leicester City running in our veins and do not have that luxury.

you getting your ST soon then Diken?

If you had Leicester running through your veins, you would have spotted around Feb, that this clown was clogging the f^ckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669