Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's having a go at this forum as well now, is he ?

I think you know the answer to that. One of the things that he said was "We have let the fans down". You have only to work out for yourself whether this forum is part of the 'we' or part of the fans.

I think you know the answer to that. One of the things that he said was "We have let the fans down". You have only to work out for yourself whether this forum is part of the 'we' or part of the fans.

I am happy to own up, and admit that I was being facetious

Or, alternatively:

whoooosh........

I think they had a decent hunch....I think the signs were there...the discussions about pre-season etc. :icon_roll
Bizarre how Holloway's only just found out then.

WTF has pre season got to do with Holloway? that happens with or without him.

Not surprised personally - I imagine MM got the bums rush when approaching any likely targets - no potential manager with half a brain would want to get on MM's conveyor belt.

I am happy to own up, and admit that I was being facetious

Or, alternatively:

whoooosh........

I'll accept either.

Bizarre how Holloway's only just found out then.

WTF has pre season got to do with Holloway? that happens with or without him.

Holloway has organised/passed comment on pre-season. Mentioned that they were considering abroad and now it's a boot camp. Ok MM wasn't around when in the past week but surely he'd of received the cold shoulder and any organisation of this kind of thing would be done by the club not Holloway if he wasn't going to be here.

The people's word to came from a number of signs which had happened at the club - it wasn't a personal told 'he's staying'...it was a more of the signs are there that he would continue.

Not surprised personally - I imagine MM got the bums rush when approaching any likely targets - no potential manager with half a brain would want to get on MM's conveyor belt.

I dunno - Worthington and Megson have both gone on to greater-ish things from said Travelator Of Doom.

I love the way the club felt it necessary to issue a statement that IH is staying, rather than just get on with things.

which is why we still have the carrot crunching jester

The fact he eats plenty of carrots is a positive as with all the flood light failure you get in League 1, he will be able to guide the players safely off the pitch.

Nothing of the sort was implied. It's nevertheless interesting to see who is and is not ready to accept the decision.

Its nothing to do with accepting or not accepting the decision:icon_conf We can can post our feelings on it if we don't agree and or discuss our feelings without being told to 'live with it',we are adulyts we don't need to be spoken to like we are five year olds in that surly pompous fashion

Well I've got no intention of going to any more matches while he's in charge. I'm not saying that this won't change though :icon_redf

Maybe someone will poach him...

Deep fried, or maybe roasted, will do as well

The one and ONLY positive I can think of about this whole sorry pathetic situation is the lack of Blue Mongies starting the new manager threads.

However,

• New Manager Threads v Disaster?
New Manager threads anyday!!!

excellent!

I've just hit the middle of the bin with my screwed up season ticket renewal form from 15 feet, despite a tricky breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566