Holloway to learn fate on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7391725.stm

Ian Holloway's future as Leicester manager could be decided at a meeting with owner Milan Mandaric on Monday.

The Foxes were relegated to League One last weekend and Mandaric has been tipped by many to wield the axe.

Holloway told BBC Sport: "Milan's been in America with his family but I'm going to see him on Monday.

"The papers have been speculating about my future...but there's bigger things at stake than Ian Holloway. It's not about my future, it's about Leicester."

The Foxes dropped into the third tier of English football for the first time in their history after drawing 0-0 at Stoke on Sunday, as other results went against them.

Oh dear - "but there's bigger things at stake than Ian Holloway"

As soon as they start talking about themselves in the third person you know that they have lost it big time

He's definitely on his way - you can be sure that homer knows what he's talking about

Last edited:
lol

As soon as they start talking about themselves in the third person you know that they have lost it big time

He's definitely on his way - you can be sure that homer knows what he's talking about

He's turning into Mickey Adams! I think he know's he's on the way out! :041:

Not sure I can last till monday in the knowledge he's still our manager.

Better act quickly I see Dowie is tipped for the QPR job.

Either him or Zidane.

Not much of a difference there then.

0-0 against Stoke away wasn't a bad result really. Obviously it wasn't enough, nut if we hadn't have needed anything out of the game, you'd have said that taking a point and a clean sheet was a pretty good effort.

I wonder if Ollie has already held a meeting with Milan and Paul Aldridge to discuss where it went wrong and to outline how he intends to rebuild the club next season if given the opportunity to carry on, which has then given Milan and Aldridge the chance to spend a few days digesting and discussing the information before deciding on what they believe to be the best way forward for the club.

as joe mentioned 0-0 against a promotion team at their ground is not a bad result, not the biggest problem was IH and HIS team did not win big games that matter, i wouldn't mind losing to teams like bristol and WBA or Stoke, but beating teams like Scunny, cholchester, sheff weds, covsum etc, espically blackpool away these games cost us our status in championship and its fair to say cost IH job,

I for one hope he goes i really cant see him doing a better job in league one.

I heard a fact that apparently we won more points against teams in the top half of the table than those in the bottom half. It's this record against teams in and around us that ****ed us up.

I think he will stay and be given ten games at the start of next season,waste of time but just what i think.He's probably bull shitted MM into giving him another chance

or maybe mm is asking targets if they want the job and if not we will be stuck with ih

I think he'd be gone now if he was going,like I say he has bullshitted MM into giving him a reprieve.We are lumbered with the Goon

I think you are right and I think he knows it too. There is too much ground for him to regain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669