Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Simple.

Why leave it unit 85 mins before changing anything?

Why play Steve Howard?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Do the right thing Holloway and walk away, absolutley disgusting that you have managed to take this squad down.

R.I.P LCFC

Last edited:
What manager is going to want to come to a team in league 1 who will be expected to get instant promotion with a squad of old bastards, and under the chairmanship of Mr Pateince himself Mad Mandy ? It's over boys, the club is finished.

IMO Milan should go as well but it isn't as simple as firing him, hopefully he finds a buyer but who that is sane is going to want to buy us?

In the long run I think it will benefit us by bring through the younger players and getting rid of the older ones that couldn't give a **** but it is absolutely disgraceful that we have fallen into the third tier of English football for the first time ever.

It makes me feel sick thinking about how much money we have spent and done even worse!

Holloway MUST go, hopefully he will be gone by Tuesday so we can start planning for next season from then on.

Last edited:
Very poor manager in my opinion, not only for the signings made but the late tactics of this game.
Why howard in midfield?!
Why not put wesolowski on?!
Chambers should've come on much earlier!

However, i blame this relegation on mandaric, all this manager shifting has led to our demise within the championship. There has been no solid structure at this club since he joined and he is solely to blame.

Very poor manager in my opinion, not only for the signings made but the late tactics of this game.
Why howard in midfield?!
Why not put wesolowski on?!
Chambers should've come on much earlier!

However, i blame this relegation on mandaric, all this manager shifting has led to our demise within the championship. There has been no solid structure at this club since he joined and he is solely to blame.

But he (Mando) did a great job at Portsmouth.:icon_roll

Everyone wanted effing consistancy. well that is what you got Support ollie and his consistancy was what the fans where saying. Well the wanker has delivered constancy everyone craved. Good aint it?
Shall we stay with ollie for more consistancy? and more shite?
Yes lets have more shite for the sake of consistancy.
More shite, more consistancy and some more consistant shite.

What a load of bollocks. Twats

Holloway out

I really don't understand why people want Mandaric to go,bizarre:icon_conf The club stands a much better chance of an instant return with him at the Club than without him

I really don't understand why people want Mandaric to go,bizarre:icon_conf The club stands a much better chance of an instant return with him at the Club than without him

Doing fantastic with him aren't we ? We could make a return to where we were when he took us over, lets keep him.

Last edited:
I would actually keep Holloway until 10 games into next season. We have top facilities, a good squad of players (individually), and I think a good manager, so it must be instability that fecked us up this season. And I very much doubt that we will be able to get Dowie/Davies in League One.

With his 'cash' yes, but you can't argue with the fact that since he has taken over we have continually fallen in the league.

The future is certainly not bright for LCFC.

IMO Milan should go as well but it isn't as simple as firing him, hopefully he finds a buyer but who that is sane is going to want to buy us?

In the long run I think it will benefit us by bring through the younger players and getting rid of the older ones that couldn't give a **** but it is absolutely disgraceful that we have fallen into the third tier of English football for the first time ever.

It makes me feel sick thinking about how much money we have spent and done even worse!

Quite. I've been a supporter of Mandaric, but started to wonder about his continued interest when he failed to sack Holloway. However, overall I think MM is still a vital asset.

Your point about the money spent is the key one. What sort of unmotivated players and mismanaged club could get relegated on the back of all that spending?

I do not see the point of re-arguing the Hollow situation. I, personally, would like him to stay but, I suspect that his position will be untenable and he will have to leave.
I do wonder who will be likely to come to Leicester as manager now. The job will be all pressure and no praise. If we win, it will be expected, if we lose it will be the chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669