Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually keep Holloway until 10 games into next season. We have top facilities, a good squad of players (individually), and I think a good manager, so it must be instability that fecked us up this season. And I very much doubt that we will be able to get Dowie/Davies in League One.

Madness

That 'good squad of players' that just got us relegated

Plus three quarters of this squad will go - but we will still be left with the likes of Hayles, Howard and Clapham, because no one else will have them

And a 'good manager' :102:

this doesnt really help!!

who can replace him?

I dont think it really matters that it doesn't help, what can we do to help at this point.

**** helping, ive had enough of trying to do that when it is not my job to do so.

**** you to everyone involved with the playing side of the club.

I would actually keep Holloway until 10 games into next season. We have top facilities, a good squad of players (individually), and I think a good manager, so it must be instability that fecked us up this season. And I very much doubt that we will be able to get Dowie/Davies in League One.

**** me im staying away for longer next time, what a pile of shit, pure shit.

IMO Milan should go as well but it isn't as simple as firing him, hopefully he finds a buyer but who that is sane is going to want to buy us?

In the long run I think it will benefit us by bring through the younger players and getting rid of the older ones that couldn't give a **** but it is absolutely disgraceful that we have fallen into the third tier of English football for the first time ever.

It makes me feel sick thinking about how much money we have spent and done even worse!

Holloway MUST go, hopefully he will be gone by Tuesday so we can start planning for next season from then on.

Isn't it MM who has spent the money? one of the guys you want to go. I remember Terry Shipman and friends. They didn't spend any money and sold young players to make profit. MM is a godsend compared to that

Walshy would have it, I can put my hand on my heart and say I'd honestly have Steve Walsh in charge of our club than Ian Holloway..

Clearly you haven't heard Walshie on Radio leicester then. He's predicted a win in just about every game - he can't even see a crap side for what they are.

All this talk Walsh being the greatest thing since sliced bread at leicester really makes me larf.

Clearly the Walsh supporters have selective memory or weren't there when he and the team were crap. The man got sent off so many times and cost us points, was one footed and frankly if you ask David Geddes, I'm sure he'll offer an opinion at odds with the "legend" status. But then you would wouldn't you, if you've had to eat through a straw thanks to one of Walsheys flailing limbs.

Look on the bright side - think of money we'll all save by cancelling sky sports - no chance of being on live next season.

well we told you what he was like when he joined you , he is a two faced ,lying tw*t, we still in the championship and your down and out .hahaha

well we told you what he was like when he joined you , he is a two faced ,lying tw*t, we still in the championship and your down and out .hahaha

I dont recall him lying or taking you down so what the **** do you know?

Madness

That 'good squad of players' that just got us relegated

Would you not agree that we have one of the best squad of players in the division? One of the worst team of players however.

Well ... the first time I've had the "pleasure" of watching LCFC live for many years and they go and get themselves relegated. Mattock, Stearman (I hate to say it but he tried at least) and Hume are the only ones worth keeping along with Henderson. Holloway out.

Clearly you haven't heard Walshie on Radio leicester then. He's predicted a win in just about every game - he can't even see a crap side for what they are.

All this talk Walsh being the greatest thing since sliced bread at leicester really makes me larf.

Clearly the Walsh supporters have selective memory or weren't there when he and the team were crap. The man got sent off so many times and cost us points, was one footed and frankly if you ask David Geddes, I'm sure he'll offer an opinion at odds with the "legend" status. But then you would wouldn't you, if you've had to eat through a straw thanks to one of Walsheys flailing limbs.

Look on the bright side - think of money we'll all save by cancelling sky sports - no chance of being on live next season.

IMO this all rests with the management, a good manager should able to get any side playing respectably, Holloway is obviously not a good manager. I'm not saying Steve Walsh would be, but f**k me I would probably rather have anyone else in charge of my club at the moment than what we currently have.

Holloway never even gave it a go just like all his other games this season.

A virtual debut CB in midfield with a genuine trained one, King available as weel as Weso. WTF

Fryatt never even touched the ball, not that it would make any difference as he's totally forgotton how to score.

Then he brings poor Ashley Chambers on for only his second game in added on time to be part of ignominy of relegation.

The blokes a complete and utter twat head!!!!

Would you not agree that we have one of the best squad of players in the division? One of the worst team of players however.

No I would not agree with that at all

I actually think that anyone who genuinely believes that is bordering on the clinically insane

Well ... the first time I've had the "pleasure" of watching LCFC live for many years and they go and get themselves relegated. Mattock, Stearman (I hate to say it but he tried at least) and Hume are the only ones worth keeping along with Henderson. Holloway out.

Welcome back, F in O.

reunited in adversity?

Holloways the biggest Bottler in the world he just fcuking freezes We should of made the changes on 60 minutes at the latest!
& the fact that Weso one of the few players who looks like he cares didn't get a chance is a fcuking disgrace. :098:

Isn't it MM who has spent the money? one of the guys you want to go. I remember Terry Shipman and friends. They didn't spend any money and sold young players to make profit. MM is a godsend compared to that

But where has his money got us? We have deteriorated under his ownership and the money he has spent has been completely 'pissed up the wall' one could say.

In hindsight, Milan would have been better off blowing his cash on a boat load of Cocaine as he would have certainly got more of a buzz from that than he has done owning LCFC.

The way I feel know, I will not be going to any games next season if Holloway and most of the current squad are still there. They really do make me sick looking back at how little effort and care they have put in to wearing the shirt of LCFC and how they are still minted for being complete cnuts.

Out of the team today, I would keep Stearman (unless silly money), Mattock, Hume & Bell (if he is really ours). The rest deserve to have to work in McDonald's for the rest of their lives. :098:

Last edited:
No I would not agree with that at all

I actually think that anyone who genuinely believes that is bordering on the clinically insane

I agree with him. Squad should be up thier in the top 8 or so places. But as a team they are the worst in the division. No team ethic what so ever.

Sadly without his money LCFC could no longer exist. That would be far worse.

Personally think that the City (and county) of Leicester should buy the club and put me in charge.

I would have thought that Stearman,Mattock and Hume are going to be targetted by a good few clubs and will be surprised if the three of them are here when we kick off next season.Campbell wiil be gone and good fecking riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669