Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't Believe There Are Still Some Wankers Saying Hollowbrain Should Stay. Are You As Thick As Him. It's Wankers Like You That Are Responsible For Our Relegation. ****ing Wake Up !!!!!!!!

I Can't Believe There Are Still Some Wankers Saying Hollowbrain Should Stay. Are You As Thick As Him. It's Wankers Like You That Are Responsible For Our Relegation. ****ing Wake Up !!!!!!!!

I'll think you'll find it was Holloway and the players who got us relegated. just because someone still wants holloway does not mean its their fault. I personally think they are misguided in their continued support and if he had any honour he would resign, but there you go, opinions as always.

I have not had chance to read all the posts so apologies if this has been said.

If you really care about the club as manager, surely as soon as Southampton took the lead we should have changed the tactics to an all out assault on their goal.

Move McCauley up front, bring on Fryatt immediately. Play 3-3-4 and hoof ball! Anything to show you give a feck and at least went down trying, rather than defending a draw and hoping Sheff Utd would score?

IH is not a cnut. He is a manager who was incredibly naive when taking the job. He thought we were better than we were. He thought the shot confidence throughout the club would be easy to turn around.

He was badly mistaken.

I'm pretty sure that he'll be ditched in the next few days as a result. He can't really argue with that outcome. He'll probably never recover his reputation as a manager from this either.

Leave it at that. No need to get personal about him. He made decisions that he thought were the right ones. Yesterday's team selection made sense with the aerial threat and approach from Stoke. With the players available, the performance and set up wasn't incompetant. It nearly worked after all. Yesterday had very little to do with us getting relegated.

I'll take no pleasure of joy from another new man coming in. Even if it's Dowie (who I rate), I won't get excited. I think any manager who takes on this job with this chairman is either desperate or stupid. I have no faith that we'll recover from this quickly unless something far more than another change of manager takes place.

True and the same could be said for some the treatment some posters dish out to others. :icon_conf

True and the same could be said for some the treatment some posters dish out to others. :icon_conf

Point taken Steven. Unless emotions are high, I'm usually polite. I do tend to receive more than I dish out too.

Also, a point about IH's tactics yesterday to those complaining about his defensive approach. Just consider for one moment the abuse IH would have received if we'd thrown men forward, conceded a goal on the break, then Sheff Utd had equalised. An all out attacking display would have been suicidal.

Also, a point about IH's tactics yesterday to those complaining about his defensive approach. Just consider for one moment the abuse IH would have received if we'd thrown men forward, conceded a goal on the break, then Sheff Utd had equalised. An all out attacking display would have been suicidal.
If Holloway got his tactics right Yesterday, which I believe you are implying, why did we not survive?

Forget the last few months, and let's concentrate on this game. In my opinion, and it's only an opinion, if IH's game had gone to plan Yesterday we would still be in the Championship.

I only see Ian Holloway's tactics proving successful Yesterday if his ultimate goal was relegation.

Do you genuinely, and 100% believe Ian Holloway was correct in his game strategy Yesterday?

Why would it have been suicidal?

I think we've all agreed that yesterday's result merely confirmed relegation. It would have been nice to see us trying to win and therfore be sure of staying up. We could have lost 5:0 and still stayed up depending on Southampton, so really that changes nothing. Holding out for 0:0 which may not have happened either meant our future was in Southampton's hands. Going for a win at the worst would have meant that our safety was in Southampton's hands at best we could have sent Cov down.

If Holloway got his tactics right Yesterday, which I believe you are implying, why did we not survive?

Forget the last few months, and let's concentrate on this game. In my opinion, and it's only an opinion, if IH's game had gone to plan Yesterday we would still be in the Championship.

I only see Ian Holloway's tactics proving successful Yesterday if his ultimate goal was relegation.

Do you genuinely, and 100% believe Ian Holloway was correct in his game strategy Yesterday?

Stoke's main threat is in the air. He brought in more height to deal with this. He was aware that the game wouldn't be midfield based so he didn't put many passing players in there. I understood this thinking and approach.

The actual game panned out pretty well. We defended well. We created a few set piece opportunities that on another day could have led to a win. Stoke are very strong at home and we needed to be in with a chance of winning the game throughout. We were. We could easily have needed a draw to survive so a tight game was the right thing.

Having said all that. It wasn't the team or the tactics I would have employed in his shoes. But they did made sense and were sufficient for most of the afternoon to keep us up. His tactics were right if Soton had drawn or Sheff Wed had lost. I believe that going all out for a win would have been a dumb idea. Might have worked I suppose, but I believe we'd have probably lost the game that way.

Long winded reply but that's why I think the way I do. His tactics have been responsible for poor results but yesterday wasn't one of them.

And the difference if we'd lost the game is?

I admire your strong defence of IH to the end.

Who's the pleb on the left from 1:11 onwards??

This is total madness. Replaced by whom? Do you realise how potentially damaging another change-around can be? Bradford City anyone??

If, and it's a big 'if' we can procure Davies, Newell, Black or Grayson then I would agree with you, but Dowie? No ta...Be no better than what we have at all.
We are in an ever shrinking minority Alex - getting shot of him without a suitable replacement is ridiculous folly. To sack out of spite is a nonsense.

To sack out of spite is a nonsense.

I totally agree with you mate – to sack him out of spite would be nonsense. However, to sack him because he is a tactically clueless manager with a very questionable transfer record who couldn’t motivate a bunch of death row inmates to break out of a prison is anything but nonsense.

Last edited:
Someone ought to tell that woman who's on in the first minute that she could get a job as a Martina Navratilova look-a-like.

great video.

LF it's not out of spite is sacked on record and performance. How many of us would keep our jons in the same situation?

Feel sorry for him but he deserves the sack.

The family at the end are the faces of Leicester

hahahaha

Melts SJN and BG.

Last edited:
great video.

LF it's not out of spite is sacked on record and performance. How many of us would keep our jons in the same situation?

Feel sorry for him but he deserves the sack.

I agree with you but I certainly don't feel sorry for him.

We aren't the prettiest bunch of fans you'll see are we :icon_lol:
Some reet ugly cnuts on there.

No BM, not Ben, he's a handsome chappy :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675