Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the way he studied his piece of paper.

Wouldn't any of us have all the possible combinations fresh in our minds having been thinking and practicing them all week?

Sadly there wasn't a player who took control of the disatrous situation, one who said F you Ollie we NEED to do something here.

There was no attack and very little get into 'em and F'em up.

Stearman was the only one I really thought was playing as though this was a must win game.

I've only seen a handful of matches over the net this season and 1 live before Ollie arrived, so I'm not in the best position to judge but I'd have liked to see more urgency and pressure, especially from the midfield players.

Has that Radish gone yet ? I want to start looking forward to next season but while he's still here I can't

if he isn't sacked in the next week or so i may not be renewing my ST

This is total madness. Replaced by whom? Do you realise how potentially damaging another change-around can be? Bradford City anyone??

If, and it's a big 'if' we can procure Davies, Newell, Black or Grayson then I would agree with you, but Dowie? No ta...Be no better than what we have at all.

This is total madness. Replaced by whom? Do you realise how potentially damaging another change-around can be? Bradford City anyone??

If, and it's a big 'if' we can procure Davies, Newell, Black or Grayson then I would agree with you, but Dowie? No ta...Be no better than what we have at all.

He's got to go Alex end of.

madness is continuing your love affair with a manager who is completely out of his depth.

if no body is available that would be willing to make brave tactical changes (for example play with 2 up front with more than just 5 minutes to go) i'd be very suprised. stability should be something to look for, but only if you have someone decent to stick with...which we don't

I'm with you Alex, I doubt we will get anyone better and instability is what is fecking this club up. With a complete clear out, Ollie could be the man to get us back up there.

However, getting our squad of players relegated is unforgiveable.

I'm with you Alex, I doubt we will get anyone better and instability is what is fecking this club up. With a complete clear out, Ollie could be the man to get us back up there.

However, getting our squad of players relegated is unforgiveable.

Sorry but giving the reason you want Holloway to stay has ''Who else can we get? '' Isn't a valid one.If he isn't good enough which he clearly isn't then he has to go regardless of who else we can get.
He will go and Dowie will takeover IMO

Sorry but giving the reason you want Holloway to stay has ''Who else can we get? '' Isn't a valid one.If he isn't good enough which he clearly isn't then he has to go regardless of who else we can get.
He will go and Dowie will takeover IMO

That is totally illogical. To say that the manager must go, whoever takes over: are you really saying that the Steve Walsh approach would be better?
Our aim, for at least the next twelve months, is to be the 45th best team in the English league. That is the best that we can be. I think Holloway is capable of that: I am not sure who else is, and is willing to come to Leicester. The likely alternative seems to be a punt on a Lennon type character, completely untried but potentially..... We do not need that level of risk now, we need a proven manager.

That is totally illogical. To say that the manager must go, whoever takes over: are you really saying that the Steve Walsh approach would be better?
Our aim, for at least the next twelve months, is to be the 45th best team in the English league. That is the best that we can be. I think Holloway is capable of that: I am not sure who else is, and is willing to come to Leicester. The likely alternative seems to be a punt on a Lennon type character, completely untried but potentially..... We do not need that level of risk now, we need a proven manager.

But its a matter of opinion who we think could do better.We could argue til the cows come home about who would be better than Holloway.I personally beleve Dowie would do a better job and I'd be willing to bet that he will get the chance.Obviously I didn't mean just anyone but there are Managers out there who we could get who I believe would do better than Holloway,of course you may disagree but thats just personal opinion

Our aim, for at least the next twelve months, is to be the 45th best team in the English league. That is the best that we can be. I think Holloway is capable of that:

There's nothing up with that but I think , that most people believe that Holloway is incapable of that. His record hasn't shown that he is, I presume you thought he was good enough to keep us up.

His tactical competence was atrocious on Sunday and he didn't seem have any balls either.

IH is not a cnut. He is a manager who was incredibly naive when taking the job. He thought we were better than we were. He thought the shot confidence throughout the club would be easy to turn around.

He was badly mistaken.

I'm pretty sure that he'll be ditched in the next few days as a result. He can't really argue with that outcome. He'll probably never recover his reputation as a manager from this either.

Leave it at that. No need to get personal about him. He made decisions that he thought were the right ones. Yesterday's team selection made sense with the aerial threat and approach from Stoke. With the players available, the performance and set up wasn't incompetant. It nearly worked after all. Yesterday had very little to do with us getting relegated.

I'll take no pleasure of joy from another new man coming in. Even if it's Dowie (who I rate), I won't get excited. I think any manager who takes on this job with this chairman is either desperate or stupid. I have no faith that we'll recover from this quickly unless something far more than another change of manager takes place.

Yesterday's team selection made sense with the aerial threat and approach from Stoke. With the players available, the performance and set up wasn't incompetant. It nearly worked after all. .

It didn't make sense. we needed to win to assure survival. we played negative defensive football.

I don't think there is any such thing as "nearly staying up"

IH is not a cnut. He is a manager who was incredibly naive when taking the job. He thought we were better than we were. He thought the shot confidence throughout the club would be easy to turn around.

He was badly mistaken.

I'm pretty sure that he'll be ditched in the next few days as a result. He can't really argue with that outcome. He'll probably never recover his reputation as a manager from this either.

Leave it at that. No need to get personal about him. He made decisions that he thought were the right ones. Yesterday's team selection made sense with the aerial threat and approach from Stoke. With the players available, the performance and set up wasn't incompetant. It nearly worked after all. Yesterday had very little to do with us getting relegated.

I'll take no pleasure of joy from another new man coming in. Even if it's Dowie (who I rate), I won't get excited. I think any manager who takes on this job with this chairman is either desperate or stupid. I have no faith that we'll recover from this quickly unless something far more than another change of manager takes place.

I don't see the point in getting personal about Holloway (although i have,it was in jest) Its clear though that its not worked out and its got to change.Can't see any other way,if he's shown just a glimmer that the future with him in charge would be better I'd be willing to give him a chance but we are woeful

He was badly mistaken.

Totally agree with every word.

I think yesterday's was a pretty decent performance too - and for once he got it about right. Stoke looked none too comfortable and we nearly nicked it.

I think Holloway is a poor football manager and I dislike his way of trying to achieve popularity - but some of the venom towards him - and certainly his family - is out of order. I am certainly not referring to people like Highland here - whose views are generally sound imo - but Holloway should be dismissed not demonised.

I would have to agree 100% that Ollie has to go. I never really get to see City play any more as I live in Scotland, but what I saw yesterday was a joke.

10 minutes to play and Ollie was vaguely urging his men forward although stil telling them to be cautious! What a farce! You would punt everyone who had the strength to run up into the opposition half!

If you go down fighting at least you can hold your head up.

HE HAS TO GO!

As for the Mandaric Question, he has made mistakes, but he's also plowed a large amount of personal cash into the club and he is commited. I don't think anyone else would do the same?

And also to be fair at least his 3 season prediction of being back in the Premiership could still be on track????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669