Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this clown is still in charge of the team by the end of tomorrow I will be seriously ****ing angry - even more than I am now. Milan should have been there today and walked down to the dugout and given the lousy ****er his P45 during time added on.

Newsflash...
Howard is not a midfielder (it's debatable if he's a ****ing striker but he definitely isn't a midfielder)
Worley is a centre-half. You think the half witted bafoon would know this as he did sign him after all.
Hayles doesn't have it any more.
A teenager can make **** all difference in 30 seconds.
It isn't against the rules of football to make a substitution in the first 70 minutes of a game.
Your signings on the whole have all been ****ing useless.

I hate Holloway and with very few exceptions every one connected with Leicester City. He should do the decent thing and ****ing resign, he does not deserve a pay off for the shit he has put us through. You told us to judge you after January and you have been nothing short of ****ingg abysmal. Take your stupid ****ing jokes and your website colums and your Farmer Giles accent and **** off as far away from our football club as is humanly possible.

:038: AMEN :038:

Howard is not a midfielder (it's debatable if he's a ****ing striker but he definitely isn't a midfielder)

That's what pissed me off the most TBH. Howard is an out and out striker (not a very good one, but still), not like Hume or Fryatt who could just about get away with being in midfield. That Howard tackle early on should have been a red card, but it wasn't his fault seeing as he isn't a tackler.

To me, it would have made *slightly* more sense to have had Worley at CB with N'Gotty just infront, and have Hayles in midfield with Howard as the lone man.

I have just been browsing facebook and low and behold i found mr ian holloway and is quoted as being employed by leicester city i wonder what his fun wall will look like by tommorrow.

If this clown is still in charge of the team by the end of tomorrow I will be seriously ****ing angry - even more than I am now. Milan should have been there today and walked down to the dugout and given the lousy ****er his P45 during time added on.

Newsflash...
Worley is a centre-half. You think the half witted bafoon would know this as he did sign him after all.
Hayles doesn't have it any more.
A teenager can make **** all difference in 30 seconds.
It isn't against the rules of football to make a substitution in the first 70 minutes of a game.
Your signings on the whole have all been ****ing useless.

I hate Holloway and with very few exceptions every one connected with Leicester City. He should do the decent thing and ****ing resign, he does not deserve a pay off for the shit he has put us through. You told us to judge you after January and you have been nothing short of ****ingg abysmal. Take your stupid ****ing jokes and your website colums and your Farmer Giles accent and **** off as far away from our football club as is humanly possible.

You sound like me sat in the car at about 3,45pm today

Quite. I've been a supporter of Mandaric, but started to wonder about his continued interest when he failed to sack Holloway. However, overall I think MM is still a vital asset.

Your point about the money spent is the key one. What sort of unmotivated players and mismanaged club could get relegated on the back of all that spending?

I also found it strange why he never got shot of IH towards the last 10 games.
The only possible answer to this is he must have had a clause in his contract that would guarantee his position to the end of the season.
Without that i don't think he would have left Plymouth.
In hindsight i wish he had never arrived.
MM is still the man to take this club to future glory, we have to stick with him.

That Howard tackle early on should have been a red card, but it wasn't his fault seeing as he isn't a tackler.

Were you at the game or watching it on tv? At the game it looked like his momentum and the conditions took him into the player. Obviously did not see a replay so just curious if you did. :102:

Last edited by a moderator:
That Howard tackle early on should have been a red card, but it wasn't his fault seeing as he isn't a tackler.

Were you at the game or watching it on tv? At the game it looked like his momentum and the conditions took him into the player. Obviously did not see a replay so just curious if you did. :102:

the ref got it right IMO, bad tackle, but mistimed rather than malicious...

Last edited by a moderator:

I watched it on TV, couldn't get a ticket. It was a nasty challenge IMO.

First time I have been able to watch Leicester live for a very long time as well and I can now see exactly why we got relegated half the team were absolutely hopeless and far too many being played out of postion, beaten hands down by Stke on pace and skill. Holloway just has not got a clue and looked a beaten man before the game & during it compare his touchline performance to the Stoke Manager (yes I know its bound to be differant 1 for promotion and 1 for relegation) but Holloway has come accross very poorly for months. I really can not fathom why he was not sacked 3 months ago. But who cares now too late but weve no chance unless he goes.

I can now see exactly why we got relegated half the team were absolutely hopeless and far too many being played out of postion
Would you be surprised of I told you that was in the top half of our list of this season's finest performances!!!

howard should have been sent off for the challenge early on.....but then who would our **** of a manager play in central midfield then??? what a tosser, just when you think he can't play a more ridiculous formation than in recent weeks he pulls that one out of the bag.

if he isn't sacked in the next week or so i may not be renewing my ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670