homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
stefan moore went to QPR today, 3 year deal, be gutted if he turns out to be prolific. how urgently we need a striker depends largely on whether connollys finishing can be sustained for more than 11 games at a time and whether de vries comes out his shell

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Steve Howard from Luton is the man IMO.
Even MDV could score a hatful in Division 3....

Mike Hunt Smells said:

It would seem that quite a few clubs are after him. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Country Fox said:
stefan moore went to QPR today, 3 year deal, be gutted if he turns out to be prolific. how urgently we need a striker depends largely on whether connollys finishing can be sustained for more than 11 games at a time and whether de vries comes out his shell

I can't see neither of them scoring 20-25 goals next season,hopefully I'll be proved wrong.We need a new Striker quite desperately IMO.

tore andre FLO has been linked with QPR to could do a job for a couple of seasons.

At least bang in a few and at least he can jump higher than MDV but so can my 5 year old neice!

Would be a decent partner for DC as well IMO.

MKFox said:
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Even MDV could score a hatful in Division 3....

Mike Hunt Smells said:
lol MK, you aint being serious are ya??

Division 3 of the Milton Keynes disabled blind league that is....
and maybe not quite a hatful..
;-)

Flo's another one who was an absolute disaster in Scotland. He was terrible, absolutely pathetic!! Biggest waste of 12 million ive ever seen (hahaha to rangers by the way!)

honestly, I'd rather have the dutchman than him!

youngscot said:
Flo's another one who was an absolute disaster in Scotland. He was terrible, absolutely pathetic!! Biggest waste of 12 million ive ever seen (hahaha to rangers by the way!)

but hughes wasnt really a hit up there either and he seems quite a good buy for us.

I just reckon he could be a good partner for DC. SOmebody to knock the ball down better for him than MDV has so far.

youngscot said:

Who is the best player to go north of the border?
IMO Terry Butcher was a great signing for them albeit along time ago.

Brauny Blue said:
youngscot said:

Who is the best player to go north of the border?
IMO Terry Butcher was a great signing for them albeit along time ago.

hartson hasnt done bad up there. leading scorer in the league this season. ok only coz larsson has left but still the leading scorer in the league in a team that came second.

From someone on Rivals, quoting the Press Association:

'CL expects to complete his squad building next week with the signing of Darren Kenton, Ulrik Laursen, Robbie Blake and Madds Tim'

homer said:

'CL expects to complete his squad building next week with the signing of Darren Kenton, Ulrik Laursen, Robbie Blake and Madds Tim'

Kenton, Laursen and Tim are very easy to speculate as the stories have been going around for a while, Robbie Blake is interesting though, but didn't he only join Brum from Burnley in Jan??

Naughty Fox said:
homer said:

Kenton, Laursen and Tim are very easy to speculate as the stories have been going around for a while, Robbie Blake is interesting though, but didn't he only join Brum from Burnley in Jan??

Yes but they now have Forsell, Heskey, Morrison Maybe Pandiandi if he sign and blake.

always rated blake when he was at burnley he wont be any worse than the blake we had

The Voice From Above said:
Interesting. Anyone got a link?

Just a poster on the Rivals board - and he's been right a few times in the past

I would love Darren Kenton, Ulrik Laursen, Robbie Blake and Madds Tim to come here as I think they would be good additions to the squad.

However what are the chances realistically. I think I have a better chance of backing a winner at Ascot today. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669