homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Shout, dont no if hes achievable though. If he was I doubt we would have gone for Lovell in the first place.

I reckon they are Johnson and someone like Micheal Bridges (unfortunatley).

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Good Shout, dont no if hes achievable though. If he was I doubt we would have gone for Lovell in the first place.

I reckon they are Johnson and someone like Micheal Bridges (unfortunatley).

:icon_sad:

Does anyone know if Richard Keogh can play left back? His move to Burnely ahs collapsed as he couldnt agree personal terms. Dont know a lot about him but hes farily young. 22 I think.

Richard Keogh's move to Burnley has been called off after discussions with the player's agent broke down.

The Clarets prematurely announced the signing of the Republic of Ireland Under-21 defender on a two-year contract last Friday but the deal has since collapsed.

"The club understood that the 18-year-old wished to join but after further discussions with his agent an agreement could not be made and the club has decided not to pursue its interest," a statement from the club read.

source:- http://www.football365.com/news/cocacola_news/story_157209.shtml

Very dodgy Internet rumour. :) :) ;)

connolly19 on another forum said:
There is a rumour going round that we have put a bid of £200,000 in for Jon Harley. Im not sure this rumour has much substance, but it would kill two birds with one stone as he can play at both left back and left midfield. I would be delighted with with this signing if it does turn out to be true as he is young aswell, so please Craig snap him up!!!

Steven said:
Michael Ball :102:

the dodgy singer with floppy hair?!

ok im sorry but someone had to say it.

Got a corker from Fansfc yesterday, apparently we are in line to sign Milner on loan from Newcastle and wait for it .......Marcelo Salas the Chilean Striker. I have never heard such crap in all my life unless MB would like to confirm if either are true.

Does Cainy work for fansfc.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Got a corker from Fansfc yesterday, apparently we are in line to sign Milner on loan from Newcastle and wait for it .......Marcelo Salas the Chilean Striker. I have never heard such crap in all my life unless MB would like to confirm if either are true.

Does Cainy work for fansfc.

No LB. :102:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
No but if they had us linked with a left back it would probably be Ashley Cole or Roberto Carlos.
Or a move for Wayne Bridge after he recovers from his injury.

Karol Poborski - Trust me.

admin said:
Is he related to Karel Poborsky?
No, this one's a reserve striker for the Livingstone third team....

The Voice From Above said:
Malcolm Christie....

... is off to Cov according to this dodgy Internet rumour. ;) :icon_lol:

Malcolm Christie and John Oster to complete moves to Coventry city-Christie on an initial season long loan and Oster on a two year deal

I think Michael Bridges has been mentioned on here but he has now been linked with Bristol City.

fcukcov said:
I think Michael Bridges has been mentioned on here but he has now been linked with Bristol City.

Suits me. ;)

yeh never really rated him myself but thought i would update the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669