homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it won't happen. Connolly came good under Levein, so why would we sell him, especially for less than we bought him for? He'll do well next season. 20+ goals

Haven't they just sold Webber to Sheff United ?.They buy Connolly we buy Riordan...just a thought.

Connolly is OK but I still don't believe he is going to score those 20-25 Goals we need this season.So that leaves us with MDV and Dublin.......The big problem last year was the lack of goals and so far nothing has happened to make me think that it will be any different next season,early days I grant you.So if it means sacrificing/selling Connolly in order to get someone else in then so be it,we need to change/bring in another option etc to our Attack IMO.

highland fox said:
Haven't they just sold Webber to Sheff United ?.They buy Connolly we buy Riordan...just a thought.
I doubt all of the money they just got from selling webber is going to go straight back on transfer fees, and hibs have rejected a second bid from celtic for riordan, so the chances of him coming here are the same as homer giving you a good betting tip.

Hibs want 1/2 a Million apparently,Celtic bid £350,000.Like I said we need to change our Attack.

Has anyone seen Kenny Deuchar play? Should be cheap, 41 goals last season albeit in the Scottish Div 3.
Worth a shot?

LCFC_826 said:
Has anyone seen Kenny Deuchar play? Should be cheap, 41 goals last season albeit in the Scottish Div 3.
Worth a shot?

Lovely play on words that man....

highland fox said:
Hibs want 1/2 a Million apparently,Celtic bid £350,000.Like I said we need to change our Attack.

i read in the evening news that hibs want 600k. if thats in your reach, buy him quickly

There is an unsubstantiated rumour that we are in talks to sell Williams and Hughes to Sunderland for 2 1/2 million. :D :D :P :P :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

highland fox said:
I trust you will be in the Tipsters Competition Steven.

It is gospel that there is an unsubstantiated rumour that we are in talks to sell Williams and Hughes to Sunderland for 2 1/2 million. :P :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Courtesy of Pet Rescue. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Pet Rescue said:
This is to try and keep track of all the goings and comings at LCFC this close season.

INS

Paul Henderson from Bradford City - Bosman
Patrick Kisnorbo from Hearts - Bosman
Momo Sylla from Celtic - Bosman
Rab Douglas from Celtic - Bosman

OUTS

Nathan Blake - Contract expired and not renewed.
Stephen Dawson - Contract expired and not renewed.
Darren Kenton - Returned to Southampton after loan period expired.
Nikos Dabizas - Contract expired and not renewed.
Scottt Gemmill - Contract expired and not renewed.
Keith Gillespie - Contract expired and not renewed.
Stefan Moore - Returned to Aston Villa after loan period expired.
Lilian Nalis - Contract expired and not renewed, joining Sheffield United.
James Scowcroft - Contract expired and not renewed.
Ian Walker - Contract expired and not renewed.

CURRENT SQUAD

Douglas
Henderson
Logan

Canero
Tiatto
Heath
Dublin
Stewart
Stearman
McCarthy
Maybury
Sheehan

Hughes
Williams
Wilcox
Gudjonsson
Kisnorbo
Sylla

Connolly
De Vries
Morris
Wright

also how can we sell conners for 350k and heider helguson is getting bids of 1.5million.... bullshit. if he is 1.5million conners is 3million EASY EASY EASY

cooperLCFCanstey said:
also how can we sell conners for 350k and heider helguson is getting bids of 1.5million.... bullshit. if he is 1.5million conners is 3million EASY EASY EASY

TAXI !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69