homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooperLCFCanstey said:
also how can we sell conners for 350k and heider helguson is getting bids of 1.5million.... bullshit. if he is 1.5million conners is 3million EASY EASY EASY
connolly would be worth 750k max and thats being generous

drummindefender said:
cooperLCFCanstey said:
also how can we sell conners for 350k and heider helguson is getting bids of 1.5million.... bullshit. if he is 1.5million conners is 3million EASY EASY EASY
connolly would be worth 750k max and thats being generous

True - but I wouldn't want him gone for that, unless we had some great replacements in reserve.

SUMMER TARGETS

Heres a couple for you

Paul Bosveld Man City

Sebastian Gratz.. Monaco (striker)

Not a reliable source!..... but neither are most on this thread.

Steven said:
There is an unsubstantiated rumour that we are in talks to sell Williams and Hughes to Sunderland for 2 1/2 million. :D :D :p :p :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

And the last player in is Stephen Hughes from Leicester. Dont know if anyone has heard of this guy but he was recently selt to Leicester from Rangers for a nominal fee. Sunderland are the other main contender for his signature but Pearce fanices his chances. He was actually looking at Darren Kenton when he saw Hughes playing for Leicester. The bid is supposed to be in the region of 1.7m. But his availibiltiy is unknown. Ill try and post more when i know. And if you are wondering how i get this info it is simply becuase i am the son of a board memeber.

This is a rumour that Man City are looking at buying Hughes now. :eek: :eek:

Steven said:
Steven said:
There is an unsubstantiated rumour that we are in talks to sell Williams and Hughes to Sunderland for 2 1/2 million. :D :D :p :p :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

And the last player in is Stephen Hughes from Leicester. Dont know if anyone has heard of this guy but he was recently selt to Leicester from Rangers for a nominal fee. Sunderland are the other main contender for his signature but Pearce fanices his chances. He was actually looking at Darren Kenton when he saw Hughes playing for Leicester. The bid is supposed to be in the region of 1.7m. But his availibiltiy is unknown. Ill try and post more when i know. And if you are wondering how i get this info it is simply becuase i am the son of a board memeber.

Thing is, much as i would be gutted about hughes leaving before his career has really started, £1.7 million is more than we were expecting for any of our players for quite a few years. Id be tempted at that price.

Lboro fox said:
Steven said:
Steven said:

Thing is, much as i would be gutted about hughes leaving before his career has really started, £1.7 million is more than we were expecting for any of our players for quite a few years. Id be tempted at that price.
definitely even though i would be sad to see him go at least it would mean a few more quality players coming into the club

:-D that would be amazin, rangers gettin shafted AGAIN selling a player whose value they dont know :-D
e.g.
Antti Niemi, played a handful of 1st team games to hearts for 325k. sold to southampton for 1.8 million :-D

or Gennaro Gatusso, sold for a 3 million to salernitana, sold to milan for 8 million. later wins champions league and scudeto getting it right up the hun :-D

god i love life!!

youngscot said:
:-D that would be amazin, rangers gettin shafted AGAIN selling a player whose value they dont know :-D
e.g.
Antti Niemi, played a handful of 1st team games to hearts for 325k. sold to southampton for 1.8 million :-D

or Gennaro Gatusso, sold for a 3 million to salernitana, sold to milan for 8 million. later wins champions league and scudeto getting it right up the hun :-D

god i love life!!

less of the bigotry please youngscot-public warning :roll:

Lboro fox said:
Steven said:
Steven said:

I do not agree at all. Not one bit.

It's just another cobblers story from football-rumours.com, so I wouldn't worry

Seems like Harry is going down the MA route. :roll:

The Grauniad said:
Are you a cheeky chappy who's about to turn 40? Got a bit of previous? Well, get to the dog and bone sharpish because 'Arry Redknapp will soon be on the blower. According to the Sun, the Southampton boss wants Teddy Sheringham to join son Jamie and Dennis Wise for an England early-1990s reunion. No news, sadly, on whether that includes Carlton Palmer.

From bbc online

"Crewe boss Dario Gradi doubts whether he can sign striker Sam Parkin, 24, even if Swindon accept a bid for him.

Gradi said: "Their manager doesn't want to sell but there is a clause in his contract. If someone makes a certain offer they are duty-bound to sell.

"It's a long shot at this stage. The player is already earning good money.

"Although we would be able to agree terms with the club, agreeing with the player would be less easy I would have thought," he told the club website. "

Minimum fee release can't be for more than a couple hundred K. I think he'd be a great signing.

I think CL will go for a young striker like that 'Sturm??' bloke, but obviously without the dodgy knee. He has the experience in Dublin, De'fries' and Conners. Just hope it is someone young that knows were the back of the net is.

Heard Dudfield is stalling on a contract at Southend :wink:

Hartley does not sign a new deal. Now Strachan is at Celtic will he be interested or can CL swoop late to replace Williams. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Soccer365 said:
Hartley turns down Hearts deal

Hearts star Paul Hartley has told the club he has no intention of signing a new contract.

Hearts had hoped to secure the 28-year-old on a new two-year deal which would have kept him at Tynecastle until the summer of 2007.

The talented midfielder still has 12 months to run on his current contract and says he will not commit himself to the Edinburgh club beyond then.

Hearts chief executive Phil Anderton told the Edinburgh Evening News: "We offered Paul what we thought was a good deal which would have seen him extend his contract by another year.

"However his agent has informed us that he is not interested in signing it at this stage."

But Anderton insists Hearts are under no pressure to off-load Hartley.

Anderton added: "We are in no rush to sell Paul and have him for another year.

"As he showed after the interest from Celtic he is a committed and professional player and that is what we expect from him next season."

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670