homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
linked to us by who?

as for Johnson he has already been told that he can leave for free if he finds another club f****t can't afford to pay his contract off which is why he hasn't been given a free transfer

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Latest players to be linked to the Foxes :

Hayden Mullins in from West Ham £50,000 :D

Don Hutchinson in from West Ham Bosman :eek: :cry:

Steve Howard in from Luton Bosman :|

David Johnson in from the Trees £250,000 :D

Also Kenton's move is not dead in the water just yet apparently negotiations still ongoing on obtaining release from Saints.

Jay Bothroyd in from Perugia minimal fee :D

Also some highly rated central defender from Norway plays for Start fee likely to be in region of £100,000.

I am not saying these are all going to happen or that they are not a load of old bollox but just thought I would keep you all informed of the latest speculation doing the rounds. Maybe MB might be able to elaborate on how genuine these links are.

I have posted this, with full accreditation, on another forum. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

unknown slovakian striker to the walkers, supposed to be good, for around 3 mil, and follows levein's squad rebuilding programme to bring younger players to the fosse.

Don't believe every rumour you read. ;-)

According to todays SP ( The People ) we are set to sign Mads Timm former United player on free. This one may have some truth as I believe we were linked with him last season. The SP describes him as one time world class prospect. Sounds good.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
According to todays SP ( The People ) we are set to sign Mads Timm former United player on free. This one may have some truth as I believe we were linked with him last season. The SP describes him as one time world class prospect. Sounds good.

If they have said that today then that is the worst piece of journalism ever as I see one rather big problem with that... from March 2005

Two young Manchester United players who injured two people during a high-speed road race have been jailed today, joining a growing list of soccer players serving time in prison for traffic offences.
United reserve Mads Timm was sentenced to 12 months in a young offenders' institution, a court spokeswoman said, for taking part in the car chase following a training session in January last year.

The 20-year-old Dane, who has played for his country at youth level and joined Manchester United in 2001, had denied a charge of dangerous driving.

Callum Flanagan, who left Manchester United shortly after the accident, was sent to a young offenders' institution for eight months after admitting the charges against him.

Described by the prosecution as a "boy racer", Flanagan had been following Timm but lost control on a bend and collided with another car, injuring its driver.

Team mate Philip Marsh, a passenger in Flanagan's car, was also injured and had to be cut from the wreckage.

A Manchester United spokeswoman declined to comment on the sentences.

The lads is serving time!!!

PIETASTER said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:

If they have said that today then that is the worst piece of journalism ever as I see one rather big problem with that... from March 2005

Two young Manchester United players who injured two people during a high-speed road race have been jailed today, joining a growing list of soccer players serving time in prison for traffic offences.
United reserve Mads Timm was sentenced to 12 months in a young offenders' institution, a court spokeswoman said, for taking part in the car chase following a training session in January last year.

The 20-year-old Dane, who has played for his country at youth level and joined Manchester United in 2001, had denied a charge of dangerous driving.

Callum Flanagan, who left Manchester United shortly after the accident, was sent to a young offenders' institution for eight months after admitting the charges against him.

Described by the prosecution as a "boy racer", Flanagan had been following Timm but lost control on a bend and collided with another car, injuring its driver.

Team mate Philip Marsh, a passenger in Flanagan's car, was also injured and had to be cut from the wreckage.

A Manchester United spokeswoman declined to comment on the sentences.

The lads is serving time!!!

Maybe they will let him play with a tag on. :roll: :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

The likelihood would be that he would serve a fraction of the original 12 month sentence as long as he had behaved and shown remorse, so it is likely we could sign him on his release and I would imagine that could be during the pre season preperations.

As reported in the SP :

MADS TIMM will be given a chance to resurrect his career at Leicester. The Manchester United midfielder - once seen as a world-class propsect - has served a jail sentence for a driving offence and Leicester will take him on a free.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
As reported in the SP :

MADS TIMM will be given a chance to resurrect his career at Leicester. The Manchester United midfielder - once seen as a world-class propsect - has served a jail sentence for a driving offence and Leicester will take him on a free.

I have quoted you on another forum. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
As reported in the SP :

Please note, Steven, that I am only quoting rumours that I read or hear about, I don't want to be portrayed as some sort of bullsh1tter like Cainy. And I am certainly not in the know like Mad Biker.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Steven said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
As reported in the SP :

Please note, Steven, that I am only quoting rumours that I read or hear about, I don't want to be portrayed as some sort of bullsh1tter like Cainy. And I am certainly not in the know like Mad Biker.

I don't think anyone is confusing you with Cainy. :D :D :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Unsubstantiated rumour from 'benji' on another forum said:
Ugarte has signed for reading as forster has gone

forster signing for ipswich if all goes to plan

:eek: :eek: ;-)

If we do get Burton O'Brien then we can guarantee he is a 100%er.

Sunday Mail said:
GONG FOR A BURTON

O'Brien is crowned MailSport Starcheck Champion

By Gordon Waddell

HE went through five managers in a year with his club and had two other gaffers tearing his heart in two to pick a country.

He played under the cloaked shadow of administration for almost all those 12 painful months.

He was a 44-game ever-present in a team that started the season with just four players on the books.

And he watched one of his best mates come within an inch of relegating his side in the dying seconds of the campaign.

NO-ONE can say Burton O'Brien hasn't earned the Sunday Mail's Starcheck Award this season.

The Livingston midfielder held off Rangers' Fernando Ricksen by a point to win Scotland's longest-running and most prestigious player-rating scheme.

O'Brien walked the walk EVERY week despite a season of turmoil and torment at the City Stadium.

From Davie Hay's sacking on June 1 last year through the 19-game whirlwind of Allan Preston's reign, from Alex Cleland's one victory as temporary boss to Richard Gough's incredible rise and fall, O'Brien was the one constant Livi fans could depend on However The South-African born star has just turned 24 and can leave the club for nothing so new gaffer Paul Lambert will have a tough job keeping hold of him.

But even though it's almost certain he'll be playing elsewhere next season O'Brien will never forget the craziest campaign of his life.

He said: 'It has been nuts, especially when we only had four signed players a year ago - myself, David McNamee, Colin McMenamin and Richie Brittain.

'It was us against the world, we were in administration and fearing the worst.

'So to survive on the last day against all the odds was incredible.

'I'm honoured to have won this award. Any player who says he doesn't look up the Starcheck on Sunday morning to see what he's been given is lying!'

Source

bothroyd might be a pretty good player, scored a lot when he was at coventry, would be gutted if we got johnson, not the sort of player we need, hope levein manages to bring in a couple of slightly younger players

Mike Hunt Smells said:
http://www.readingfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home

nothing about Ugarte on Reading's official site.

But if their official site is anything like ours, we will find out in 4 lightyears time. :grin:

What's this about?

Oh good. :roll:

Timm released

Manchester United's Mads Timm has been released from prison after serving time for careless driving. The 20-year-old Dane picked up a conviction for his part in a car accident, but has now been granted his freedom. The midfielder will require permission to play in the evening for United, but his father Peter Timm was overjoyed that his son was finally out. "Mads was released on Friday, so things could hardly be better," said Peter Timm. "We were nervous that it could be until September 3 before he is released. United will have to seek permission every time Mads plays in the evening, but otherwise there are no big problems."
Source: Sky Sports

Yesterdays Scottish SP linked us with Severin of Aberdeen.Midfielder who can also play Centre Half,played under CL at Hearts.

drummindefender said:
i just saw the headline "harry wants morris move", unfortunately it was about jody not lee :x

It would be nice to see Morris move

Move off his lazy fat arse and play some feckin' football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673