Homer's - 'He could do a job' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not too convinced with Cureton, I think that last season might've been a flash in the pan. He was playing in a good 'team' and suited their game. A bit like when Beattie had that super season with the Saints before a big money move to Everton.

Just going back to Soley, didn't he reject his contract at Preston because he wanted to move to a bigger club?! Would be a good signing for us but wouldn't have thought he would come here

defo, would be my second choice to saga

I'm not too convinced with Cureton, I think that last season might've been a flash in the pan. He was playing in a good 'team' and suited their game. A bit like when Beattie had that super season with the Saints before a big money move to Everton.

Just going back to Soley, didn't he reject his contract at Preston because he wanted to move to a bigger club?! Would be a good signing for us but wouldn't have thought he would come here

but he was banging the goals in agianst all the same teams. colchester are not a better team than us, or shouldnt be by the time the season comes.

i think dismissing the leagues top scorer is ridiculous.

but he was banging the goals in agianst all the same teams. colchester are not a better team than us, or shouldnt be by the time the season comes.

:018: I beg to differ, sir

Don't think I ever 'dimissed' him, just stated that I wasn't convinced. I think he could've peaked last season

I think he would be very good but his age is the worrying thing for that fee.

If he were 5 years younger I would snap off their arm at that price.

why not get both?:icon_wink

Just seen on sky sports news Henrik Pedersen could be going to Hull, I know he's 32 and a bit old for my liking but surely he'd do a job in the championship for us??

If he'd go to Hull he'd come to Leicester!

Would be an interesting one, we are lacking a flair player and he is Brazilian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669