Hot or Not - Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin, would you?

• Hell no, the bint is as bad as they come.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Hell yes, I love a woman with balls of steel.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
She makes George Bush seem liek Abraham Lincoln.

She may be ok looking but i can't force myself to look at her again knowing what an evil, despicable person she is.

Last edited:
as if i didn't hate her already, there's a quote in last week's New Scientist saying how she thought that american schools should "teach the controversy between evolution and creationism"

twat

why not teach the controversy between gravity and intelligent falling?

or teach the controversy between Pythagorus's theorem and guessing-the-hypoteneuse

Thought it was Michael's offspring till I saw the pics.

as if i didn't hate her already, there's a quote in last week's New Scientist saying how she thought that american schools should "teach the controversy between evolution and creationism"

twat

or teach the controversy between Pythagorus's theorem and guessing-the-hypoteneuse

She is a fundaMentalist headcase.

To think that there's a possibility that somebody who believes that the Earth is only six thousand years old could be second in command of the Nazi global overlords is a frightening prospect.
A person so easily deluded and lacking the ability of objective reasoning should not be in a position of power.

She is a fundaMentalist headcase.

To think that there's a possibility that somebody who believes that the Earth is only six thousand years old could be second in command of the Nazi global overlords is a frightening prospect.
A person so easily deluded and lacking the ability of objective reasoning should not be in a position of power.

But you'd still do her though ?

twat

It won't make any difference when a supine UK Government is sending UK personnel to die in a foreign country at the behest of a Government run by somebody like her. :icon_conf :icon_sad:

twat

Why not just get her tits out? Surefire way for my vote (if I had one)

bikinipoolii.jpg

sarahpalinhot_2.jpg
Vile, vile, awful creature.

It won't make any difference when a supine UK Government is sending UK personnel to die in a foreign country at the behest of a Government run by somebody like her. :icon_conf :icon_sad:

Sent to fight in a foreign country, I'm sure the objective is for the enemy to die.

Good god no

she is some racist housewife that mccain got because she can "relate to people", absolute bitch and if they do win the election proof the majority of american people are thick as pig shit.

I know I'm going to get a ridiculous over reaction for this, but I'll say it anyway. I'm not totally anti abortion but I do have some sympathy for people who are.

What I want to know is why people who are against killing unborn babies are evil Nazis and people who believe it's ok to kill unborn babies good?

Last edited:
What I want to know is why people who are against killing unborn babies are evil Nazis and people who believe it's ok to kill unborn babies good?
I'm guessing they've never been in a position where they've needed to make that decision. The moral high ground is usually an artificial one.

Some people haven't got the money, time or love to bring a baby into the world, and being human they make the mistake of getting pregnant. It must be a difficult decision anyway, without the moral brigade making it that much tougher.

An anti-abortion stance sometimes seems to be mistakenly included among a raft of "right-wing" policies. It isn't, its extremely personal, and a view which can be held right across the political spectrum (its an issue I agonise over).

It is not her views on abortion that make her objectionable, but her general extreme right wing stance. Add to that her hypocrisy in opposing state funded sex education in schools, while her own pregnant 17-year old daughter is being pushed into marriage for political expediency, and her creationist views (which make her a complete loony IMO) alone,make her a terrifying prospect for president - and it is the presidency we are talking about, not the VP.

I'm guessing they've never been in a position where they've needed to make that decision. The moral high ground is usually an artificial one.
The fact that she has recently given birth to prenatally diagnosed downs syndrome baby suggests that see has had to make that decision.

It is not her views on abortion that make her objectionable, but her general extreme right wing stance. Add to that her hypocrisy in opposing state funded sex education in schools, while her own pregnant 17-year old daughter is being pushed into marriage for political expediency,

Do you know that her daughter is being pushed into marriage against her will? It's possible that that both bride and groom are both keen on the idea. Personally I wouldn't presume to judge.

I can honestly say that I've never heard that view expressed by anybody, ever.
It's a bizarre opinion, where have you heard it?

The fact that she has recently given birth to prenatally diagnosed downs syndrome baby suggests that see has had to make that decision
Sorry, I didn't realise we were discussing her in particular, I thought you were just speaking out loud.

Even if somebody has made the decision one way, it doesn't entitle them to believe they are superior to those who choose to abort. All of us have different circumstances in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46