Hot or Not - Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin, would you?

• Hell no, the bint is as bad as they come.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Hell yes, I love a woman with balls of steel.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say that I've never heard that view expressed by anybody, ever.
It's a bizarre opinion, where have you heard it?

I'm guessing this is the post you want me to quote.

She is a fundaMentalist headcase.

To think that there's a possibility that somebody who believes that the Earth is only six thousand years old could be second in command of the Nazi global overlords is a frightening prospect.
A person so easily deluded and lacking the ability of objective reasoning should not be in a position of power.

yep, like a rat up a drainpipe.
And isn't mental instability a bit of a turn on for you too.....

What I want to know is why people who are against killing unborn babies are evil Nazis and people who believe it's ok to kill unborn babies good?

who said they were pro-life or pro-choice?

there's plenty to hate about her without even getting to abortion

and you not killing a baby, it's an abortion. and i'm not talking semantics. the definitions of killing and baby enter into a grey area

is a clump of cells a baby? when is a baby a baby? the catholic church would have you believe it is at the moment of conception, when it's one cell

is it killing if you are stopping a few cells functioning. is it killing if you shoot a moose? is it killing if you swat a fly?

as for having a kid with Downs....she's 42... she should know the risks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Trisomy21_graph.jpg

and you not killing a baby, it's an abortion. and i'm not talking semantics. the definitions of killing and baby enter into a grey area

is a clump of cells a baby? when is a baby a baby? the catholic church would have you believe it is at the moment of conception, when it's one cell

is it killing if you are stopping a few cells functioning. is it killing if you shoot a moose? is it killing if you swat a fly?

Myself and the wife feel that as soon as the baby has a heart beat then its a baby until then like you say its just cells.

With abortion we feel if the child will not have any quality of live ,by that we mean needs 24 hour care can not move ,talk ,breath without the aid of a machine and so on then we agree abortion is ok .

As i have said that's the way we feel ,but we do respect other peoples views .

I think some people should be sterilised so they can't have babies.

Myself and the wife feel that as soon as the baby has a heart beat then its a baby until then like you say its just cells.

With abortion we feel if the child will not have any quality of live ,by that we mean needs 24 hour care can not move ,talk ,breath without the aid of a machine and so on then we agree abortion is ok .

As i have said that's the way we feel ,but we do respect other peoples views .

that seems quite fair to me

although Downs isn't 24 hours, it is a lot of hours... i hope i (we!) never have to make the choice

I think they should come up with test that can tell if a foetus is gonna be a useless daft **** and terminate it immediately.

I think they should come up with test that can tell if a foetus is gonna be a useless daft **** and terminate it immediately.

is ****iness nature or nurture though...

are you born a ****, or do you become one, say as a product of following Leeds United or something?

Well some are born from one. does that help?

I never said baby, I said unborn baby. It's not for me to decide what qualifies as life, that is up to peoples individual consciences. If one of my children was diagnosed as severely disabled whilst still in the womb I think we would have probably aborted and lived with the consequences. My point was that a belief in the sanctity of human life at any stage does not make you a bad person.

As for Ms Palin I'd(and I'm guessing you lot as well) never heard of her a fortnight ago and yet I've read in this thread that she's a vile,bible bashing creationist, racist, gun toting Nazi who is forcing her daughter into marriage against her will.

Just as well none of you lot are judgemental like her eh.

Last edited:
can we get back to the light hearted rating of women, not the deep morale dilemmas of abortion :102:

As for Ms Palin I'd(and I'm guessing you lot as well) never heard of her a fortnight ago and yet I've read in this thread that she's a vile,bible bashing creationist, racist, gun toting Nazi who is forcing her daughter into marriage against her will.
with a decent pair of puppies.....

photoshopped puppies. Still we're not standing for VP are we?

you missed off Republican and red-neck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46