How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats part of the problem i got a substantial amount of money for my birthday and i went in my room earlier and the draw that i kep it in was open and some money was missing. Ive been adamnt for a while that my sister has been robbing money off me so i went in her room to see how much she had after claming she had no money on saturday. and in her room i find £40 in £20 pound notes which is weird beacause the only source of income for her is my grandma who gives her £10 a week on a friday.

Call the cops.

Thats part of the problem i got a substantial amount of money for my birthday and i went in my room earlier and the draw that i kep it in was open and some money was missing. Ive been adamnt for a while that my sister has been robbing money off me so i went in her room to see how much she had after claming she had no money on saturday. and in her room i find £40 in £20 pound notes which is weird beacause the only source of income for her is my grandma who gives her £10 a week on a friday.

If you are not going to hold a grudge whatever the outcome, I would confront her. ;)

Kick her ****ing head in right now before she's goes and ruins some other poor ****'s life. You'll be doing her a favour in the long run and she'll appreciate you for it, maybe not now, but she will.

feck the money back off her & invest in a lock.

get her on the jeremy kyle show the thieving bitch.
(with all respect, if you want any, if not forget about this part, if you want that is.)

Last edited:
Still pissed and otherwise ****ed.

Joe, where do you live? I wanna beat the **** out of your slag of a sister, who the **** does she think she is!!

Failing that, just print some fake money off and leave that about, see if the dumb bitch falls for that!!

Im feckin brilliant!! Been off work ill for two days and got back to find I had got free VIP tickets to the motogp next week. Im over the feckin moon. Cant wait!!! YES!!!!

Im feckin brilliant!! Been off work ill for two days and got back to find I had got free VIP tickets to the motogp next week. Im over the feckin moon. Cant wait!!! YES!!!!

The what now?? :102:

I'm off to gooooogle it.

Edit: Ah right, bike crashes.

Last edited:
Still pissed and otherwise ****ed.

Joe, where do you live? I wanna beat the **** out of your slag of a sister, who the **** does she think she is!!

Failing that, just print some fake money off and leave that about, see if the dumb bitch falls for that!!

have some respect man, its his sister, she stole money yes its a bad thing but he doesnt need those kind of comments to make him feel better, matt disappointing from you

have some respect man, its his sister, she stole money yes its a bad thing but he doesnt need those kind of comments to make him feel better, matt disappointing from you

:081:

Melton, I think I may have found that same brick wall that you were talking about!

A couple of hours ago I was feeling akin to a contestant in a wet t-shirt competition :mad:

Now I'm just plain ol' pissed off :icon_roll

A couple of hours ago I was feeling akin to a contestant in a wet t-shirt competition :mad:

Now I'm just plain ol' pissed off :icon_roll

did your tee shirt dry out

Last edited:
Magic at the minute. Probably found somewhere I can stay for Poland in September when I was told everything was booked up.

And I managed to get my free car parking space for work on the day it rains in the morning. I laughed at the soaked bastards on their way into work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669