How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic at the minute. Probably found somewhere I can stay for Poland in September when I was told everything was booked up.

And I managed to get my free car parking space for work on the day it rains in the morning. I laughed at the soaked bastards on their way into work.

:icon_lol:

You got your own set of wheels now then Hazz? :102:

heres little hazz now
240-65ae5d660784d05c1abfd62b9edbec0a.jpg

You're a nasty piece of work Lako!!!!

the worst ive felt in ages.

im looking for a job and it is utter wank. grrrrrrrrrrr

problem is im going canada snowboarding and america in january for 4-5 months and i have to blag my way into a job and then say in december that a great opportunity has arissen.

problem is im going canada snowboarding and america in january for 4-5 months and i have to blag my way into a job and then say in december that a great opportunity has arissen.

Can't you just temp? :102:

Get a job in a Bookies for the Summer,they will take anyone,then a Chroistmas job:102:

Get a job in a Bookies for the Summer,they will take anyone,then a Chroistmas job:102:

i want something that will ideally look half decent on my cv when i get back, but that is an idea.

plus i need to earn about 6 grand between now and crimbo or more.

i want something that will ideally look half decent on my cv when i get back, but that is an idea.

plus i need to earn about 6 grand between now and crimbo or more.

Feck getting a job in the bookies stick some bets on and hope for the best. :icon_lol:

Feck getting a job in the bookies stick some bets on and hope for the best. :icon_lol:

ive got about £400 left in the bank. ill wager the lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00