How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressed. I hate auditing its so boring, been on audit for the last 5 working days its so dull :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

jessel you are an accountant :102: wtf do you expect :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

if it's your own business why do you chose to live so far away?

Wanted it nearer but the rents are way too high in Fort William,which is the nerest 'Town'.To get a shop on FW High Street you are looking at 20 Grand minimum whereas in Mallaig its 7 Grand and its my first ever venture so I hadn't got that much capital.I get reduced travel on the traon so it doesn't cost a lot to get there its just time consuming but worth it in the end.Bet you wish you had never asked:icon_wink I could live in Mallaig but I'm not keen on the plave and much prefer it here

Last edited:
Wanted it nearer but the rents are way too high in Fort William,which is the nerest 'Town'.To get a shop on FW High Street you are looking at 20 Grand minimum whereas in Mallaig its 7 Grand and its my first ever venture so I hadn't got that much capital.I get reduced travel on the traon so it doesn't cost a lot to get there its just time consuming but worth it in the end.Bet you wish you had never asked:icon_wink I could live in Mallaig but I'm not keen on the plave and much prefer it here

no that's interesting - thanks.

I offfered you a job and you turned it down serves you right you feckin skank .:icon_lol:

it's not fair to only pay him when you can get it up though, not exactly a consistant income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710