How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm feeling good, just booked a hotel room at the marriot for my anniversary which should be good, been going gym everyday since been back in leicester and lost a few pounds from the belly, got a game tonight at goals with the guys from Natwest bank, just still looking for a job

Just had my first pre season training session. 2 hrs. i was sick after the fitness.

Was truelly the hardest fitness work out ive ever had.

i'm feeling good, just booked a hotel room at the marriot for my anniversary which should be good, been going gym everyday since been back in leicester and lost a few pounds from the belly, got a game tonight at goals with the guys from Natwest bank, just still looking for a job

taking anyone with you?

I did post that whilst on honeymoon yes. Im now back in the civilised world and back at work. Boo!!

Last edited:
Will you be actually based in the buffet carriage or will you have to push the trolley up & down the train?

I wouldn't mind that job,tut at a few people if they dare to stop me and ask for anything then get to the end of the train and sit on me lazy arse for the rest of the journey.I've watched them on Scotrail,piece of piss that job

I wouldn't mind that job,tut at a few people if they dare to stop me and ask for anything then get to the end of the train and sit on me lazy arse for the rest of the journey.I've watched them on Scotrail,piece of piss that job
maybe I could be promoted to that once I get my foot in the door?

I think thats a demotion,some of the dozey feckers who have served me on there.Couldn't find their arse with both hands most of them
yeah I didnt want that job but if it was the onoy one and I got offered It I probably would take it, thats how desperate I am to get on the trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710