How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I didnt want that job but if it was the onoy one and I got offered It I probably would take it, thats how desperate I am to get on the trains

You might need to leave home and live away if you are that keen,show willing etc.You won't get to see LCFC every home game etc:102:

You might need to leave home and live away if you are that keen,show willing etc.You won't get to see LCFC every home game etc:102:
I know, thats the downside, but I need to be able to enjoy my work, I am sure people on here will keep me updated

Hf i have met him and trust me it would be a promotion. :icon_lol:

This guy who was no short of 20 stone started on Monday on the Trolley on the train to work.He pushed the Trolley down the train once,four carriages,sweating like a Pig he was,got to the end of the train and resigned !! I kid you not.He said he never realised you wouldbe on the move so much:icon_lol:Thats all true

This guy who was no short of 20 stone started on Monday on the Trolley on the train to work.He pushed the Trolley down the train once,four carriages,sweating like a Pig he was,got to the end of the train and resigned !! I kid you not.He said he never realised you wouldbe on the move so much:icon_lol:Thats all true
:biggrin: did he eat the contents of the trolley

Feeling better, been told that Mrs SJN is gonna be under chemo for probably a year, but a few weeks ago we were told she wouldn't last a feckin year. She's shaved off her head, ready for when her hair (that she adores) falls out and is busy trying on head scarves, she said that she will control it, not the other way round.

I think if I live to be 200 years old, I will never meet anyone as brave as she is. She has proven to be a real inspiration to me and all around her over these last few weeks and has put into perspective, some of the things that have been going on around me.

The best news though is that he doctors have said that it's ok for her to go away to Tenerife at Christmas. We booked this holiday back in January and she has been really looking forward to it all year.

Now that she has the all clear, it saves me having to find someone to look after her over Christmas! (JOKE FFS)

Feeling better, been told that Mrs SJN is gonna be under chemo for probably a year, but a few weeks ago we were told she wouldn't last a feckin year. She's shaved off her head, ready for when her hair (that she adores) falls out and is busy trying on head scarves, she said that she will control it, not the other way round.
(JOKE FFS)

Bit drastic, that SJN - just her hair would have done

Great and positive news, mate

I think if I live to be 200 years old, I will never meet anyone as brave as she is. She has proven to be a real inspiration to me and all around her over these last few weeks and has put into perspective, some of the things that have been going on around me.

The best news though is that he doctors have said that it's ok for her to go away to Tenerife at Christmas. We booked this holiday back in January and she has been really looking forward to it all year.

Now that she has the all clear, it saves me having to find someone to look after her over Christmas! (JOKE FFS)

Great news mate, hope everything works out for you. :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711