How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you welcome spectators or do you have to have a reason for being there?
The more the merrier, muzzysgal is the only regular spectator we get down there. I guess people think it will be too expensive to watch us play, we may have been guilty of creating the illusion of pricing ourselves out of the market.!!!!

It's a spectacle that shouldn't be missed if you ever get the opportunity. A bit like the Northern Lights or Haleys Comet

do you welcome spectators or do you have to have a reason for being there?

We welcome spectators, as for having a reason to be there after you have seen our performance you will wonder what our reason for being there is.

you mean you have to wait 76 years for something good to happen?
:icon_lol:

No it's fairly eventful, goals, fights and yellow cards galore. Not to mention the fine display of men that are on parade.

I'll be the one in the nurse's get-up :icon_wink

erm on 2nd thoughts then....... I'm washing my hair.:icon_wink

Unfortunately one of my offspring who I thought was going to be out has just decided she's not, so it looks like I wont be able to make it tonight after all. Shame - as football goes it's got to be better than watching LCFC.

great, I need to know when the four horsemen are coming. That would round off my week nicely

If the stock markets are any guide about half past eleven next Wednesday morning. ;)

fecked after a tough pre season friendly

a bit tired after a game that took a lot out of us, feeling good tho met some of the people from here and now back to work :( good tho as tonight i am going out to celebrate all invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710