How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hungry. At the service station queuing up for a puppy burger

animal002bu1.jpg

You have some very disturbing eating habits MHS:icon_conf

feeling good 15 mins of work left YAY :) because city are playing tonight and i cant wait to go home and go toiliet, you cant beat your own home loo ;)

Upset and depressed,

Upset because the weather is shite, and my fiance is in holland at the moment and wont make it for my birthday,

depressed stuck in a office and looking out the window just see rain rain and rain, drinking coffee, tempted to smoke but gonna resist the force

Well done hazza, whats your diet like i need some tips on losing my belly fat and turning my abs into a 6 pack any help, looking to go surinam in november

Well done lad, go & get yourself some lovely cake to celebrate.

I had cake on Saturday....but that was after a 6 mile round trip walk to the Walkers.

Well done hazza, whats your diet like i need some tips on losing my belly fat and turning my abs into a 6 pack any help, looking to go surinam in november

Cut out shit. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with fruit and water. Simple enough.

i have done that and i been running alot whilst at the gym but belly just doesnt go down

feeling good today, nice start to the day log on to find city brought in another two players which is good, looking forward to my debut tonight for TBFC,

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710