How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont forget arrogant wankers and delusional knobheads
And them, but i'll moan about them later. They appear to have left me alone today.

It's the ignorant ones I'm pissed off with today.

Invigorated, uplifted, joyous. ;)

Cursing myself - for not bringing an umbrella or coat to work and now cursing my brother has he won't pop towards work (he's about to go into town) with my umbrella and coat.

Umbrella you great big puff. Take the rain like a man

pisssed offf, my new boss goes to me its not right i go out for cig break because the others in the company find it unfair, they can feck off then...so i can only smoke before i start, during lunch and when i finish...i might as look to stop...the weather is shitee cant blame anyone for that, exhaust blew yesterday sounds like a sports car...missing my job back in holland...

pisssed offf, my new boss goes to me its not right i go out for cig break because the others in the company find it unfair, they can feck off then...so i can only smoke before i start, during lunch and when i finish...i might as look to stop...the weather is shitee cant blame anyone for that, exhaust blew yesterday sounds like a sports car...missing my job back in holland...

That's the case at most workplaces.

that did use to piss us non smokers off when the smokers used to disappear for a cig break if i had my way idve docked an extra hours pay from their wages ormade them make the hours up in their own time

Good!! Why should you be entitled to a break if they're not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710