How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy here takes 5/6 ten minute breaks throughout the day, plus his hour lunch. Plus we all have to smell his smoke when he comes back in.

Filthy and certainly shouldn't be entitled to it, I can't nip out for a pint every hour can I

I will walk in the rain, no ****ing problem, but I am fecked if I am going to stand in the rain for the thick end of 2 hours, then have to sit in the wet clothes for a three hour jouney home.

Homer you are a snitch.......:icon_bigg

take them off then :icon_lol:

as i said earlier about me not able to go for a cig break, i went out at lunch and stopped myself from smoking insted i ate fruit and listened to the radio, sat in the car and realised now that i dont need the cig to get me through the day, i am going to join a stop smoking class as well now, i feel i have the will power..also i realised that i would be leaving a great family and my wife to be behind if i got cancer and its not a good feeling inside.

as i said earlier about me not able to go for a cig break, i went out at lunch and stopped myself from smoking insted i ate fruit and listened to the radio, sat in the car and realised now that i dont need the cig to get me through the day, i am going to join a stop smoking class as well now, i feel i have the will power..also i realised that i would be leaving a great family and my wife to be behind if i got cancer and its not a good feeling inside.

Good man - I'm now in my eighth smoke-free week

Come and join the club

Last edited:

Good to read Spanky :038:

Good man - I'm now in my eighth smoke-free week

Come and join the club

i have got through a two weeks last time i stopped but somehow i started again, i felt so good in them two weeks, reall healthy, i have also joined the gym to help me stop. i think the fact i lived netherlands and cigs were so cheap i tend to smoke more...i might be asking you for tips homey

I will have given up 2 years ago this coming September......

Keep up the good work Spankey..........:038::038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711