How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeeeeeeling good just finished work...bye everybody

I feel very good.

Been channeling my energies into something positive.

Very Pissed Off!
I take it you're still pissed off about the Man U and Liv fans getting our tickets.

If so, I NEVER expect you to tell us that you're visiting a neutral game again, either in this country, or Poland, or wherever you may be.

I take it you're still pissed off about the Man U and Liv fans getting our tickets.

If so, I NEVER expect you to tell us that you're visiting a neutral game again, either in this country, or Poland, or wherever you may be.

Sadly it wasn't this matter - it was another one. An online game. Imagine you are about to complete Gears Of War and then your internet connections ****s up, leave you ****ed and having to go to the very start again.

Second paragraph - if they were that bothered as neutrals they would sit in the home end, this occasion's complete different. They never shown any sympathy to City. I have never been to a neutral game when I know it's gonna be a sell-out or that tickets are restricted. It's not right and proper IMO.

It's like a Wembley final - there is a small percentage of these tickets for city fans. Whenever I go a neutral game there never is a percentage. This afternoon have enquired about Schalke tickets, I have been told that only 5% go to any kind of public sale - so I didn't bother. It's cheating their geniune fans out of a ticket. When I go as a neutral it's rarely on warrant of gaining a ticket - it's normally something to fill the void of boredom that many Saturday afternoons bring.

I maybe off MK Dons versus Shrewsbury this weekend. I know it won't be a sell-out. I am going as a keen neutral, not a roped in mate whose stopping not just me but the likes of Jeff, Fitz and various who have been misinformed by the football club despite being harden fans.

Last edited:
Nervous...Get my results in 1 hour and 20 mins. I have accepted that i have failed one of the exams, will not get my new job and become unemployed from Friday.. other then this yep im fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710