How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous...Get my results in 1 hour and 20 mins. I have accepted that i have failed one of the exams, will not get my new job and become unemployed from Friday.. other then this yep im fine

Save some time and get a big spiders web tattooed across your face right now!

Nervous...Get my results in 1 hour and 20 mins. I have accepted that i have failed one of the exams, will not get my new job and become unemployed from Friday.. other then this yep im fine

at midnight? Is this on the net then?

Oh and fingers crossed for you.

Last edited:
Feeling a lot more positive. Mrs SJN got the results of a CT scan and it seems that the chemo is doing its stuff. Most of the sarcoma tumours have either gone completely or have shrunk considerably, (24mm >>> 8mm). The doctors have diagnosed that she is in partial remission and all of that is after only 2 out of 6 sessions. Considering where we were just 3 months ago, things are really looking better.

Aside from that .... Hope that you are ok DD. I know that it's probably tough for you at the moment, but if you try and find some positives (difficult I know, I've been there and got the scars to prove it), however, no matter how it feels right now, there are people around you that care and you will come out of this better and stronger.

Feeling a lot more positive. Mrs SJN got the results of a CT scan and it seems that the chemo is doing its stuff. Most of the sarcoma tumours have either gone completely or have shrunk considerably, (24mm >>> 8mm). The doctors have diagnosed that she is in partial remission and all of that is after only 2 out of 6 sessions. Considering where we were just 3 months ago, things are really looking better.
top stuff!:038:

Heading in the right direction

Great news SJN.

Thanks folks (as always). Your posts and support have really helped me through a very difficult time.

Long live the family that is LCFC...Thank you.

Great News SJN. Decent birthday present hey?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710