How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
very down, it's a horrible feeling when one of your own players suffers so badly, it has only strengthened my connection with the team.

I only ever remember a similar feeling after first hearing the la manga inicdent on the radio.

Emotional (footy)

Frustrated (missed opportunities)

Confused (Need to sort my head out)

Emotional (footy)

Frustrated (missed opportunities)

Confused (Need to sort my head out)

like shit carnt sleep :(

Same as that, I've a really important day at work tomorrow but can't seem to convince myself that I should go to bed. Really ****ed off with tonights events.
Sure, the boss will understand, it is football after all.

today - feel sad for Clive Clarke and also very pissed off (still) with estate agents... have resigned myself to the fact that they are shite and will always be so.

I'm beginning to get excited at the prospect of the kids going back to school tomorrow and going back to work myself.

Routine = Bliss

I'm beginning to get excited at the prospect of the kids going back to school tomorrow and going back to work myself.

Routine = Bliss
I'm feeling very sorry for my little girl.

Her world as she knows it ends tomorrow and she is now in the hands of power hungry, paper pushing, statistic mad, dictatorial wankers who couldn't give a shit about the kids in their care and haven't got a clue about being in the real world.

Nevermind though, so long as their statistics say they do, then they do.

Last edited:
I'm feeling very sorry for my little girl.

Her world as she knows it ends tomorrow and she is now in the hands of power hungry, paper pushing, statistic mad, dictatorial wankers who couldn't give a shit about the kids in their care and haven't got a clue about being in the real world.

Nevermind though, so long as their statistics say they do, then they do.

:eek: They're not all like that! :icon_roll

Lectured and put down.
Not anymore, I'm never very good at deciphering things very well.

I'm a world expert at reading things totally wrong, sometimes I get so totally pissed off, I end up pissing off others as well. I know, I know "Not you Melton, you'd never piss anybody off" I hear you all say, and in general I'd largely agree with what you're saying.

So, while you're all feeling a little sorry for me and wishing me all the best as I come to terms with being wrong, I deserve no sympathy. I snap and abuse those people close to me purely because I misunderstand their good intentions. I don't hear what they say, I hear what I hear.

But this time, I have got it wrong and I'm not feeling "lectured and put down", I'm feeling loved and cared for.

Apologies if any of you were overly concerned for me after reading my earlier post :icon_wink

I am feeling the shittist i have ever felt, this is the worse day of my life.

Has your father died ?
Or have you just been divorced ?
Has a loved one just lost the baby they were carrying ?
Have you lost your job and don't know what the **** is going to happen to you ?

When you have experienced any of the above, come back and post again :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711