How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your father died ?
Or have you just been divorced ?
Has a loved one just lost the baby they were carrying ?
Have you lost your job and don't know what the **** is going to happen to you ?

When you have experienced any of the above, come back and post again :icon_roll

Leicester is very important to me.

I dont have a wife, i dont have a baby.

Last edited:
Hoping against hope that tommorow I wake up and all of tonight has been a dream, and when I wake up people once again have their sense of ****ing reality about them.

I'm glad it didn't take much for people to forget the "what happened to Clark puts things in perspective" attitude they banded about last night.

Exhausted by everything LCFC at the moment.

Has your father died ?
Or have you just been divorced ?
Has a loved one just lost the baby they were carrying ?
Have you lost your job and don't know what the **** is going to happen to you ?

When you have experienced any of the above, come back and post again :icon_roll
this affects people in different ways so leave him be

I am quite upset actually, but it is different to losing someone close to you etc, But LCFC is such a huge part of peoples lives.

Very bemused by the amount of people who really have neither no sense of perspective nor a grip on reality.

Words fail me MG..a loved one seriously ill,a person close to you in pain and you unable to do anything about it,a friend or relative dying....your football team sacking their Manager.Aye they are all the same...:icon_roll

forget I said anything , people do havent different opinions and feelings we are not all the same sorry

forget I said anything , people do havent different opinions and feelings we are not all the same sorry

Theres no need to apologise SWWG,I know you didn't mean it like that,its just a little insulting to people who have or have had very serious things happen in their lives for people to come on here and say LCFC losing a Manager compares.Anybody who says ''all things are realtive'' as regards to this are quite frankly talking out of their ''relative'' arse.

Last edited:
Theres no need to apologise SWWG,I know you didn't mean it like that,its just a little insulting to people who have or have had very serious things happen in their lives for people to come on here and say LCFC losing a Manager compares.Anybody who says ''all things are realtive'' as regards to this are quite frankly talking out of their ''relative'' arse.
Im not meaning to insult anyone, and I know what you mean, I havent lost anyone close to me (yet), but I do worry about that all the time. sorry for being an arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710